15. Touch

✩☾ Touch ☽✩
TW: Sexual Content

The destructive thoughts crept their way into Teddy's mind as she had her ear pressed against the shared wall between her and Fred's room. After the brawl between Ivy and Draco, each player was forced back into their rooms until further notice. Burying her knees into her chest as she held onto them tightly as she finally heard footsteps approaching in the corridor outside of her room. Standing up quickly to stand by the door to hear any voices, but only being met by the sounds of groans of pain. Echoing through the rooms, a door fell shut. Running back to the shared wall Teddy cried out, "Fred? Fred, is that you?"

She only heard a distant grunt, Fuck, from the other side of the wall. Finding her way onto her feet, she searched the room for anything she could use to pry the door open. There wasn't much in the room, but there was an old wooden bookshelf built into the wall beside her bedside. The bookshelf only contained a couple of books, a petite handheld mirror, and a ring with a green stone on the top in one of the drawers. Pulling back the books a lever was pulled allowing the bookshelf to crack open. Teddy stood back disoriented with what had just taken place before her. She was skeptical of going in with the fear of somehow getting stuck behind the bookshelf. She whispered into what felt like was an abyss, "Fred?"

Hearing his faint voice, "Teddy?"

A waive of relief as she gasped out loud, she walked inside the open bookshelf as of now all it felt like was her walking into darkness. Using her hands as a guide around the tight solid surroundings. Not realizing how lengthy this passageway was, the anxiety of being locked in began to take place. She whispered again to reassure of getting closer to her lover, "Fred?"

Hearing the stomps of his feet get close to where she was, "Teddy? Where are you?"

Now feeling a solid wall in front of her she slapped her hands against it, "I'm right here."

Both their hands reaching for each other, laid against the same area on opposite sides of the wall. Both breathing heavily just wanting to be in each other's arms. Teddy mustered, "I-Is there a book shelf in your room?"

"No, just a wall with a candle holder on this bloody wall."

"Pull it."

"What?"

"Pull the damn candle holder."

Hearing a noise unhinge within the wall, the next door flew open as the one Teddy had entered from closed shut causing her to jump in place. Seeing the relief on Fred's face as she ran into his arms hearing him groan in pain. Pulling away from him seeing his lip busted and a gash above his right eye. She pleaded, "What happened?"

He shook his head not wanting to get into it. Crossing her arms over her chest, "No, you don't get to play the game where you don't tell me. Merlin, what the hell happened.... Ron?"

His jaw tensing at the question as Teddy's body stiffened. "He's okay.", she let out a shaky breath as she was expecting for him to say the opposite. His eyes looking elsewhere, not daring to meet hers. She gently placed her hand on his face bringing his head to face hers as she inspected the cut on his face, it was still bleed. Scrunching up her nose in thought as she looked around the room for something to stop the bleeding. The only idea springing in her head was to remove one of the pillowcases from a pillow from the bed. She nodded to herself as she left Fred standing where he was feeling his gaze rested on her every move. Taking one of the smaller pillows, she motioned for Fred to sit on the bed. Taking the pillowcase off she went around the bed to where he was sitting as she moved his hair back placing the silky material against his cut to try to stop the bleeding. His eyes looking up at her, taking in every feature of her concentrated face. The small wrinkles forming in between her brows as she made sure to put enough pressure that wouldn't cause him more pain. Every brief moment her tongue stuck out to lick her lips as she repositioned the cloth over his face.