16. Trapped

Song Guide: Taxi by Nova Twins

✩☾ Trapped ☽✩
TW: Gore & Death

Breakfast had been held short. The hosts, Narcissa and Lucius, hadn't shown their faces once all morning. One person missing at the table, Ivy Black, presumingly paying dues of being held in her room from last nights fiasco against Draco. The surviving players of yesterday's tasks didn't dare to speak about the events that taken place during the game. Teddy did notice how on edge Ron had been sitting at the breakfast table. Every noise and movement came with a little jump or pull away from Ron. She was dying to know what had happened, but knowing she may never get a response she put her thoughts elsewhere. It was a silent meal shared upon them all, besides Draco who decided to hold a conversation from across the room with Blaise and Goyle. After the meal had been finished, they all had been escorted back to their designated rooms.

Teddy staring down intently to the Death Eater as they slammed her door shut. Itching to go to Fred's, but fearing they'd somehow get caught this early in the day Teddy decided to sit tight. She crawled into her bed pulling the duvet over her legs as she leaned against the back wall. Closing her eyes for a few minutes, that had apparently turned into hours. Not having a singular dream for the first time, she had quite a peaceful sleep until the sound of her door being opened awakened her. She shook out of her slumber as she eyed the man or woman standing at the doorway with a hooded robe. His hand motioning for her to follow, giving away that he was a man. She stood up slowly as she walked towards him, her eyes falling onto the mark on his arm. He quickly pulled his sleeve to cover it. She wondered who were all the people in the hooded robes who had given up their lives to the literal devil himself.

The man motioned for her arms as she refused to do so. Taking both her wrists aggressively pulling them behind her, he pulled out a wand and casted, Incarcerous. Thick ropes appeared around her wrists, wrapping themselves tightly around her. She winced at the tightness it got as she could no longer wriggle her wrists around if she wanted to. The man grabbed her by the wrists as he guided her down the 5 flights of stairs until they had made it to ground level. Now being handed off to someone else. By the feel of the hands, Teddy could tell it was a woman that has taken her who also shared the mark the other man had. Pausing by a door, one she recognized. Her eyes flew alongside the corridor of doors, as she remembered this is where she had been when Fred and her slept together on the first night here. The hooded woman grasped a blindfold from her robe placing it over Teddy's eyes. Holding the sensation of wanting to fight back, she let it happen.

The woman spoke to her, "I need you to drink this."

Plying her mouth open with her hands, Teddy felt a warm liquid enter her mouth. The tasting being one she wasn't familiar to, had an odd aftertaste of overcooked cabbage and something else she couldn't quite pinpoint what it was nor did she want to know. Feeling the sensation of the liquid spread across her body as she her knees grew weak. Falling to the ground as her stomach felt twisted, she coughed wishing she could throw up at this moment.

The woman spoke to her again, "Shhh, just let it take its course."

The woman had an oddly sweet voice, one that would be trusting for people who hadn't known her or the mark she bared upon her skin. Something was odd with what Teddy had been given to drink. It must have been a potion of sorts, but she was too busy groaning as she felt her body ache all over. Once, the side effect subsided the woman helped her back onto her feet.

Teddy pleaded, "Please, what is the name game?"

The woman sighed, "What can fill a room but takes up no space?"

"What?"

She repeated, "What can fill a room but takes up no space?"

Teddy feeling overwhelmed by the question, and not being able to think for herself had tears streaming down her face. She shook her head, "I don't know, I don't bloody know. Please."