19. Her

A.N. Hello my lovely readers,

My apologies for the delay in posting, I have returned from my holiday with two of my best friends. I'll be back to posting regularly. Hope you enjoy this chapter. <3

xoxo,

Nik

Song Guide: Can I Be Him by James Arthur

✩☾ Her ☽✩

Hearing the screams from afar getting closer and closer was the terrifying part of being dragged into the unknown. With no word, just binded and blind folded, Fred was now thrown into the game.

"Hello?"

"Georgie?"

"Ron?"

"Anyone?!"

"Teddy?"

Yelling into the abyss as the silence was his only company. He would do anything to be back in his noisy household filled with all his friends and family, back when it was just him and Teddy kissing in the middle of the room.

Growing up in a loud household, there was never a moment for some peace and quiet at the Burrow, unless it was past midnight when everyone had gone to bed. Typically, Fred and George would be up planning a prank on one of their siblings, mainly Percy who hated their pranks. This time around George had fallen asleep early, tired from the Quidditch match between all their brothers from earlier in the day.

Fred laid quietly on his bed, that was slowly becoming way too small for him with how much he was growing. Staring up at the ceiling above, his thoughts wandered into the same direction every time he was left to think. Being one of the seven Weasley children would mean one or two things, you were either the favourite child or you were the child who was a bit more forgotten.

Any person would be quick to assume that, the Fred Weasley, would be the instant favourite child. He was quiet the opposite. Out of him and his brother, he was always the most chaotic twin. It was hard living underneath the shadow of the twin brother that was preferred from most of his family. George was smart. George was helpful and resourceful. George was good at practically everything he did. George got the good girls who didn't only want to sleep with you.

George was the better version of him.

He didn't hate his brother for it, if anything he was happy it was his twin who had the better life. Knowing by the way he felt, Fred couldn't wish that feeling upon George. If George had the better end of the stick then Fred would learn how to live with the poorer side of it. Fred had made it his mission to protect George. Always wanted him to be happy.

Although, the two brothers practically shared the same face, they were both very different. Thanks to Fred. Fred learned to embrace his flaws to assure George always had the better record between the two. He learned to be the boy everyone had thought for him to be, the bad Weasley. The heartbreaker and rule breaker of Hogwarts he was known as commonly. The older the two got the more George grew to want to be like Fred. Fred hated this. He couldn't allow his brother turn into the monster he had become. Slowly, Fred allowed George to branch his own way. The two taking on some of the biggest pranks at Hogwarts together, but only one taking the majority of the blame for. The two diving into the dating pool, but only one of them having long-lasting relationships here and there.

That quickly began to change when Fred had slowly began to accept his feelings for his best friend, Theodora Lupin. The three of them were practically inseparable since the first day they met each other. Teddy had spent most summers with the Weasley's, the closer she grew with the twin boys who were the same age as her. Knowing someone from a young age, it's hard to see them as more than just a friend. Except with Fred, he had always known he was strangely drawn to the brunette girl. He had felt the same protective need he felt with George, but with her. The older they got, the greater this feeling grew.