@sanaxbip

Hey it's me Lauv

Hey it's me Lauv. A warm welcome to the people who decided to take a peak at TalkQuickNotes.

Today we have Bipasha (sanaxbip ) our talented taekook author here. Inspiring persona who delivered four amazing taekook ffs from her imagination and magic in fingertips. Let's dive into our little talk.

Lauv : Hello Bipasha nim, Thank you so much for sparing your precious time for me and my first ever interview. It's such a honour.

- The honour is mine, please go on.

Lauv : Can you tell me a little about yourself?

- As a taekook lover, I adore writing stories of taekook. I'm shy, introverted, good at cleaning-cooking like Jungkook and sometimes a bit funny and clumsy like Taehyung. I'm an army mom, 31, homemaker, job seeker, and write stories at night because my days are hectic and unpredictable. That's why my updates are slower than most of the authors and I'm so glad my reader friends are supportive and understanding. They love me as much as I do(:

Lauv : You are incredible and hardworking. It's admirable how you manage your busy life outside Wattpad and finding time to follow your passion. It's nice to know you have a great relationship with your readers from your introduction. I'm sure this small talk is gonna be one of the best.

- Wow, thank you so much❤

➽Lauv : So moving forward, when did you realise you wanted to be a writer?

- Actually, I should be thankful to covid in this case as it changed the pattern of our lifestyle for a certain period of time. I have been a taekooker since 2018 but never explored the world of tk fanfictions before. So suddenly when I got too much free time, I started reading ffs. I was so fascinated by the stories I came across. Some of them are too good to forget. My friend Riya is an amazing writer. She and four of my besties encouraged me when I jokingly said, I'm going to write a fic, haha. That's when it started. 

➽Lauv : Well the saying, you have know idea when the inspiration strikes is true right?

- Absolutely.

➽Lauv : We are thankful for having you here with incredible stories. Say my thanks to your friends, that have given us such a talented writer.

- I shall tell them, sure *blushing from head to toe*

➽Lauv : You are adorable.

- You are more.

Lauv : Well I think I am ;) (I might have fallen love right there and then...)

Moving forward, what was one of the most surprising things you learnt in creating your books?

- The most surprising thing I've seen and learned is how supportive armys/taekookers are for their fellow armys. I'm overwhelmed with all the love, care, support I got from my dear readers. The good words they said in comments or in private messages are so encouraging, motivating and lovely, I never thought anyone would ever say these to me. Their comments are my treasure.  #ArmysAreTheBest