@HirumoniBsty

Hey, Lauv here

Hey, Lauv here. A warm welcome to the people who decided to take a peak at TalkQuickNotes.

Quoting Ernest Hemingway's words, 'All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened and after you are finished reading one you will feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you: the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse and sorrow, the people and the places and how the weather was. If you can get so that you can give that to people, then you are a writer.' Today we have Hiru [ HirumoniBsty ], a bubbly persona who's stories are like magnets to our hearts.

➽ Hello Hiru, Thank you so much for sparing your precious time for me and TalkQuickNotes. It's such a honor

- hi dear. it's my pleasure to be part of your TalkQuickNotes : )

➽ Pleasure is all mine <3

Can you tell me a little about yourself ?

- Hmm what should I say, I am 18 years old, leaving outside of my hometown to pursue my study. I'm only child so a brat yep, naughty, chill, loves to talk but only with the people I feel comfy! I usually don't do much work other than, gaming, sleep and study. I love to write but from past month I don't have much time for writing : (

- Oh and I love to make friends but I am an introvert haha

➽ We can understand how busy you are with studies. There's no rush, write when you feels like it.

- Thanks dear T-T

➽ No mention. I believe all of your readers feel the same.

Moving forward, When did you realise you wanted to be a writer?

- Honestly, I always have had different scenarios in my mind, blacking out most of time in different world, so when I was introduced to wattpad, I thought lets read books and then reading books I wanted to put my own imagination into words and let others see what I have been creating in my mind. So that is how I realized I want to be a writer.

- It was 2020 when I started my writing I guess, I'm not always good with dates haha

➽ That's great <3 now we get to see how wild and soft your imagination can be, how twisted and fluffy something could turn in to.

Well, I'm not good with dates too.

- Haha

➽ What was one of the most surprising things you learnt in creating your books ?

- It's a bit difficult for me because there are many things I learnt while writing. Example like disorder, people's way of thinking and idk many more

➽ Learning is a part of writing. It gives a vast knowledge about things. Because of your hardwork, we get to learn new things too.