@AraWynter

Hey, Lauv here

Hey, Lauv here. A warm welcome to the people who decided to take a peak at TalkQuickNotes.

Accepting one's self is the greatest ornament anyone can wear but being you isn't easy. It attain from the battle of sacrifice and hurt, pain and pressure. Today we have a beautiful soul who captured me with her personality, Ara [ AaraWynter ] let's dive into our little talk without further intro.

➽ Hello bun, Thank you so much for sparing some of your precious time for me and TalkQuickNotes. It's such a honor

- Hey! Please don't thank me!
it's an honour to talk to you. And I must say I love "TalkQuickNotes " is more unique than any other interview. No offence to others but I like your way of talking.

[ It means a lot coming from you <3 ]

➽ That means a lot. I'm quite a charmer ;) ikr !

It really means a lot.

- To me as well

➽ Can you tell me a little about yourself?

- I'm Aara, a 19-year-old openly bisexual. I'm a university student. I love to read and dance! That's pretty much it ig. I know I'm so boring.

➽ Hey boring, I'm lazy !

- Hey you joker guy! Nice to meet you 😂!

- You are funny 😄

[ Inserting all the meme faces ]

➽ You and boring don't feel right. You sounds and looks more interesting to me. I'm talking from my small experience I have with you.

- *flying in the air *

- I bet by the end of the talk I'll be over the moon!

➽ I bet 😌

When did you realise you wanted to be a writer?

- At the age of 12! I planned on writing fiction based on a true sorry and a literature book. Writing taekook ff was not part of the plan it was accidental.

➽ It's always accidental discoveries that has a grip on us. It really has a great impact

- Damn true!

➽ What was one of the most surprising things you learnt in creating your books?

- Damn, it is nerve-wracking and time-consuming!

Nerve-wracking because I always worry about the reader's opinion. I fear being misunderstood. I fear that my story might have a negative impact on readers.

Time-consuming because I struggle to find the right words. I never get satisfied with what I write in one go. I change it a hundred times. I need to change this habit of mine