@goldieandtaebear

Hey, Lauv here. A warm welcome to the people who decided to take a peak at TalkQuickNotes.

American novelist, Erskine Preston Caldwell once said, 'I think you must remember that a writer is a simple minded person to begin with and go on that basis. He is not a great mind, he's not a great thinker, he's not a great philosopher, he's a story teller.' Today we have a simple minded person and a great story teller who blessed us with amazing taekook books,  [ goldieandtaebear  ] without further intro, let's dive in to our little talk. 

➽ Hello author nim, thank you so much for sparing your precious time for me and TalkQuickNotes. It's such a honour. Can you tell me a little about yourself?

- I’m a sophomores at college, studying computer science. There’s nothing interesting about me because I stay home all day everyday.

➽ ' there's nothing interesting about me ' she say and the same time write amazing taekook books.

Idk what's your definition of ' interesting '

- The stories have nothing to do with my personality lol

➽ It does a lot actually. Well it's from my point of view.

When did you realise you wanted to be a writer?

- Honestly I don’t know. And I didn’t plan to be a “writer”, I just wanted to write the stories I wanted to read.

➽ Oh that's great <3

Unexpected events are pretty good. A turning point with lots of potential.

What was one of the most surprising things you learnt in creating your books?

- That readers usually don’t like the chapter I like the best.

➽ It happens a lot in life, I guess. And I'm proud you think they are best even when others don't think so. You wrote it for a reason with lots off efforts. Point of views differ from person to person and we can't know how they are perceiving things.

- thank you

It’s fine though, it doesn’t bother me

[ It shouldn't. Be your own fan, who adores and trust ourselves the most. You can't disappoint yourself when you love what you do the most <3 ]

➽ What in your opinion are the most important elements of good writing?

- Tbh I don’t know all these stuff but I do recommend to start writing only if you enjoy writing

➽ That's crucial element of a good writing <3 One should enjoy writing to deliver the thoughts and emotions perfectly.

How much world building takes place before you start writing ?