@RavenKookv / SPRINGKV

Hey, Lauv here

Hey, Lauv here. A warm welcome to the people who decided to take a peak at TalkQuickNotes.

You don't write a book to show off. Writing is a best way to talk without being interrupted, walk without the fear of being left alone. You can make anything by writing, a world full of mystery, pain and agony, happiness and joy just within your fingertips. Today we have Aerum [ SPRINGKV ] who birthed amazing taekook ffs from her imagination.

➽ Hello author nim, thank you so much for sparing your precious time for me and TalkQuickNotes. It's such a honour.

Can you tell me a little about yourself?

- I'm just a normal Asian teenager who is into writing in leisure time. I'm an introvert, a bibliophile and I love listening to music to ease my stress. Currently just procrastinating on studies as I've grown lazy because of the quarantine. But, my life's just good with my supportive family and friends. I'm a big fan of K-pop and Minnie and Ryujin are my ults.

[ Having supportive family and friends are really a blessing. ]

➽ When did you realise you wanted to be a writer?

- It was not just Wattpad that gave me the idea. I had since like forever been a bookworm. I love reading and learning new words. So, I eventually started writing when I was around fourteen. But, Wattpad gave me a reason to be confident enough to show my writing skills to the world. And I'm glad I took the big step.

➽ We are also glad you took the big step. Thank you for giving us a chance to read your writings, amazing taekook books <3

- That's my pleasure♡

➽ <3

Moving forward, What was one of the most surprising things you learnt in creating your books?

- I have written books from the basic fanfiction genres and I realized that whatever it is I can't ignore angst and emotions. Like, even if I write some action or mystery, a deep and raw emotion should be present. Another thing is that, whenever I try to follow the plot that I had created in my head, while writing if I feel it isn't a suit, I'll turn the flow of the story in a different way that could seem more realistic. So, overall I just make a basic plan, but the events occurring in my books are a creation of my sudden bursts of ideas. Guess this answer is relevant to your question haha

➽ Writing a book from basic knowledge in genre and putting real emotions and angst, it's not easy and you have done a good job in that area.

We can twist any questions the way we want and the answer varies with our thoughts and how we perceive things...

- Thank you and all the thanks to the great authors who inspire me

➽ Thank you so much for your hardwork and enthusiasm too <3