@TaekookFairyTales

Hey, Lauv here

Hey, Lauv here. A warm welcome to the people who decided to take a peak at TalkQuickNotes.

Writing a book is like reflecting one's own mind, turning their ideas into reality. Today we have Reya, [ TaekookFairyTales ] who not only has produced nine amazing books with her powerful imaginative mind, but always has been a true inspiration to the new authors. Let's hear her voice.

➽ Thank you Reya for giving me the opportunity to have some of your precious time. It's such an honour.

- I'm so happy you feel that way. Idk what else to say, your words means a lot to me. Thank you so much for having me here

➽ You're so kind <3

- Not more than you ❣️ thank you

➽ Let's officially start the interview.

Can you tell me a little about yourself?

- Hi, I'm Reya, a dumb duck who's part time writer and full time doctor. Not much of a talker but a great listener. When I do talk, I mostly talk like an old man [ said by my friends ]. I adore and respect BTS and taekook a lot. 'Save Me' KCON Paris 2016 was my introduction to BTS world. They made me speechless by their coordination in dance moves and music. Soon after I get to know their personality and more incredible music, I was a goner. Now I'm a proud Army.

- I hope to someday be a published author either through self publishing or traditional publishing.

- Mental training is my another passion. I aspire to be a Clinical Psychologist someday, especially to work for 'Men's Mental health' as the society we live in has a specific gender roles that labelled upon which points on the topic ' what does it mean to be a man' , the toxic musculanity, the characteristics and personality traits thrown upon them...

➽ You're such an incredible person Reya, your way of thinking is mature and wise like an old man. No wonder your friends admire the way you talk. I'm so proud to find an author whose life motto is to be a successful doctor and a disguised social worker who'll only think of people's welfare. Wishing you all the best in your life. Hope you'll make this earth a better place to live in(:

- I believe I'm good at what I do but the only thing that make flustered are compliments... Idk how to reply. You left me speechless. Thank you so much for the wishes, i hope I can achieve everything I desire, even how much long it takes. Thank you.

➽ You deserve all the compliments dear authornim, you're just too precious <3

- Thank you ❣️

- You are making me cry and it's just the beginning.

➽ *sending you lots of purple hearts to make you smile*

- *returns all the purple hearts and a warm hug* it means a lot ❣️

➽ :)

Moving to the second question, I always wanted to know what made a science student get completely interested in literature? Reading your books is like learning something new every chapter. Not only the details, I've always felt strong emotions through your books. So please tell me about the first step you took to become a writer. What inspired you?