@AmlikaQ

Hey, Lauv here

Hey, Lauv here. A warm welcome to the people who decided to take a peak at TalkQuickNotes.

Beauty of a writing comes within the heart of an author. Today we have Amlika [ AmlikaQ ] the Queen of diverse taekook fan fictions with a powerful imaginative mind and a beautiful soul. Let's dive into our small talk.

➽ Hello Amlika, Thank you so much for sparing your precious time for me and TalkQuickNotes. It's such a honor.

- Thank you for the invite, Lauv :)

➽ It's my pleasure <3

Can you tell me a little about yourself?

- I’m Amlika, and you can find my writing on both WP and AO3. I adore taekook but also occasionally write all other ships :) One of my hobbies is collecting tags for other fandoms through writing crossover fics between BTS and other pop culture fandoms.

➽ That's great <3

You are an admirable writer with a special and unique talent in writing.

Moving forward, when did you realise you wanted to be a writer?

- A writer is simply anyone that writes. I started dabbling in fanfiction in 2015, but wrote my first long fic in 2018 after BTS blew my mind off during a concert :D

➽ They really have a special ability <3 and your writing which made it much more incredible.

What was the one of the most surprising things you learnt in creating your books?

- Hmm probably the fact that human beings can have so many layers of complex emotions and drivers. Most of what we write are about love, but beyond the I love yous, there are many layers of why we love others, some we are afraid to explore normally.

➽ Yes, i could relate it a lot with your writing.

[ Emotions are really complex.]

➽ What in your opinion, are the most important elements of good writing ?

- Fan fiction writing is unique in that there’s a huge range of age, English comprehension, life experiences etc amongst the readers. I try to picture people rewarding themselves with some reading at the end of a long day of school / work / care giving, and I try to entertain them, give them the excitement / romance / tear of feeling acknowledged that they’re looking for. Aside from the basic rules of clean grammar, I try to entertain and help them escape life for a moment.

➽ That's a unique way of thinking...

[ And we can really capture all those beautiful moments and emotions through your writings because of the hardwork you put in them.]

➽ How much 'world building' takes place before you start writing ?

- It can go either way. If I’m writing daily life au, then I just jump right in, but if I’m writing about historical figures based on French Revolution then I have a field day Google mapping through all the streets and buildings, and find references costume photos.