@HashTaeKook

Hey, Lauv here. A warm welcome to the people who decided to take a peak at TalkQuickNotes.

Books had always been a door to another world. A world much more interesting and fantastical than reality. Today we have Hashna ( HashTaeKook ) who gave us a free pass to the world of fantasy through a taekook fanfiction with unexpected twists and turns. Without further intro let's get in to our small talk.

➽ Hello Hashna, thank you so much for sparing your precious time for me and my interview. It's such a honour.

- Hello.(•‿•)

➽ Can you tell me a little about yourself?

- I'm Hashna. I'm from India and I love BTS so much. I'm an easy-going person. I can be extrovert and introvert at times. But, I really love my all readers. I love to read their comments and talk to them in DM.

➽ That's really nice of you. I do witnessed how much you love and adore your readers, the bond you have with them. It's something admirable. We are blessed to have you, our talented taekook author here.

- Oh my God..thank you so much for your lovely talk.

- I feel so blessed.

- ( ╹▽╹ )

[ I should be the one who is blessed, she agreed to have a talk with me <3 ]

When did you realise you wanted to be a writer?

- Actually, that was lonnggg ago. I used to tell stories to my little brother when I was in 10th grade. The stories includes favourite bollywood and hollywood actors, hollywood singers, wwe wrestlers etc. At that time, I did not even heard of the word 'fictions'. After many years, in 2018 or 19 (I forgot) I found out about wattpad and installed it. After reading a few stories, I realised that I was having a strong desire of writing my own story too. That's when I decided that yes, I would definitely write my own, no matter what.

➽ Wow. So the desire has been with you for years and we can see how passionate you are through your writings.

- Hehe..yes. Thank you for observing my writing ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

➽ You have created a fantasy world, that's something to observe for.

What was one of the most surprising things you learnt in creating your book?

- For me, the most surprising thing is the writing method on wattpad itself..haha. At first, I did not even understand where to go to write story, where to write title, how to upload photo, how to create description, tags, chapter name, picture, paragraph etc. I even wrote without giving break between paragraph at first. Thank God, a lovely reader told me that it's easy to read when there are breaks between paragraphs. I was so dumb, oh gosh...*Phewww* *awkward laugh*