@Yuehan_

Hey, Lauv here

Hey, Lauv here. A warm welcome to the people who decided to take a peak at TalkQuickNotes.

Knowledge is the sexiest trait a person can acquire. For all I know, writing comes out of a superior devotion to reading. And the person who absorb the knowledge and put them into words, to use had taught something to himself along with spreading the wings of wisdom. Today we have Yuehan [ Yuehan_ ], who had stolen my heart with his straightforward language that makes his story easy to read, making comprehension effortless. Let's get into the talk.

➽ Hello Yuehan, Thank you so much for sparing some of your precious time for me and TalkQuickNotes. It's such a honor.

- Thanks for reaching out and providing a platform for many talented Taekook authors out there. I am honoured to be here!

[ Pleasure is all mine. To be honest I started this interview to sate my curios self but on the way I learnt that by this book I'm giving a lot of authors and readers a chance to express their thoughts, a platform to rise their voice out. I'm extremely happy with that. ]

➽ Can you tell me a little about yourself?

- My pen name is Yuehan which is a Chinese translation of my real name that I was given to me by my Chinese teacher. I live in Melbourne, Australia, which has made us getting together a bit of a struggle due to timezones 😂 Thank you for putting up with me there haha.

[ Well kinda, but it's not your fault. We both tried and failed and in the end, we come up with a solution of doing this talk not live, by sending questions at once and you answering when you can ( it's another first for me and TalkQuickNotes.)]

- I’m half Filipino and half Serbian with an aussie accent who loves a good cup of coffee (And can make one cause I used to be a barista (lowkey flex))

[ That's really sexy of you, seriously you should flex that more often because a good cup of coffee is a saviour. I think most of the people can agree with me, ]

➽ When did you realise you wanted to be a writer?

- Well, I started writing back in 2019 instead of studying for my exams 😅 I used to share a dorm at Uni with some Wattpad authors, which inspired me to give it a go. At first I kind of did it as a joke but then I really started to get into it, and I wasn’t expecting Caffeine to blow up the way it did. After that, I’ve started to take writing seriously and it birthed dreams of perhaps one day being a published author ✨ I’ll keep dreaming until it comes true 😂

[ You should, definitely. I'm looking forward to that day. And I'm thankful to those writers for giving us a gem that you are and for your exams being an inspiration 🤭 ]

➽ What was one of the most surprising things you learnt in creating your books?

- Ummm… That’s a hard question. I guess I was surprised that people actually enjoyed reading what I was writing. I still have to pinch myself whenever I think about it. It’s an amazing feeling, especially when people reach out and tell me how much they loved my books. OH! And that’s another thing; I’m still surprised whenever someone messages me and tells me I was their first Taekook book they’ve ever read. Like that right there… It’s so weird to me. In my head, I still feel quite new as a writer, and there are so many other authors out there that have been doing it way before me. I think I kind of rambled away from the question 😂 Sorry~