@AsmaAtdl

Hey, lauv here

Hey, lauv here. A warm welcome to the people who decided to take a peak at TalkQuickNotes.

Books give us insight into other people, other cultures, languages and so on. Understanding languages and cultures builds walls of knowledge, to protect and strengthen our growth steps by steps. Every story bring us to a new world of experience, emotions, calculations... Today we have Asma [ AsmaAtdl ] our beloved taekook author with us.

Hello Asma, thank you so much for sparing your precious time for me and TalkQuickNotes. It's such a honour.

- The honor is all mine ❤️ I'm super honored to be considered for this interview and thank you for thinking about me.

<3

Can you tell me a little about yourself?

- Of course, I'm AsmaAtdl, a pseudonym composed from my name 'Asma' and my penname. I'm a 27 years old woman who's passionate for books and animé and gaming as much as I'm passionate about my writings and my teaching job ^__^

- I'm a proud Muslim, and African. My culture is something i identify with enermously since I was born in Tunisia, North Africa.

Just like your name, your are really precious <3 it's my pleasure to meet someone who has a huge interest in culture and history, and passionate when it comes to teaching and writing.

- Thank you, you're making me blush! I believe culture is something important in everyone's life and one should honor their roots and their origins. History is a source of wisdom and can teach us many things, which I believe could help us define our future.

You made me believe the same which I'm always grateful for <3

I have really small knowledge about Tunisia and I'd love to know more about your place and culture the way you gave us an opportunity to know more about Japanes culture through your writing.

- Oh my gosh, this is great praise! I'm indeed passionate about culture and history, especially Asian. It must be my passion for manga and anime hehe As for my country, Tunisia is a small country at north Africa, right in the middle. It was the haven of multiple civilizations: carthago, roman, Greek, Arab, Islam, ottoman ect. It has an array of different weather's from sunny, rainy, snowy and beautiful spring. It has also lots of topography:mountains, hills, forests, desert, beautiful beaches and ancient villages. Truly it's a sight for sore eyes.

In short, a heaven on earth.

- We also have the three monotheist religions :Islam is dominant but we have different churches and synagogues. Especially in the island of djerba: the biggest Jewish church in the world, El ghriba, is considered the second most important Jewish religious destination in the world, the first being Solomons temple in Jerusalem.