@hershey_y

Hey, Lauv here

Hey, Lauv here. A warm welcome to the people who decided to take a peak at TalkQuickNotes.

Quoting British novelist, Ronald Dahl's words 'A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that I am sure, is why he does it.' Today we have Hershey [ hershey_y ] who delivered beautiful six stories from her imagination and incredible story telling. Let's get in to the talk.

➽ Hello Hershey, thank you so much for sparing your precious time for me and TalkQuickNotes. It's such a honor

- Thank you for having me here, Lauv. I'm happy to be a part of this!

➽ I'm delighted to have you here <3

Can you tell us a little about yourself?

- Sure. Hey, I'm Hershey. Of course that's my pen name and I took it from Harshi which is my nickname. I also love Hershey's chocolates and other Hershey's products a lot so... Coming back to the topic, I'm a 21 year old CSE student, currently interning with a fintech company. I love to read, write, listen to music and travel. Oh and I love BTS so damn much. Lockdown got me into writing Taekook fanfics and I'm really happy to have met all the nice people here on Wattpad. Besides this, there really isn't much to know about me.

[ Hershey's chocolates are love <3 ]

➽ How's internship? Is CSE hard ? I always wanted to know about cse, everything about it seems hard to understand ( for me )

- Internship is great. I actually like the work but only if they don't force a lot of work on us. CSE is a great course but only if you have interest. Personally I love a few subjects from the course, not all. But since I've opted for the course, studying is the only option. I won't say its easy but if you're interested, then it's good. Programming and development related jobs pay well too

➽ That's right, our interest in something is what push us forward. I wish you a very success in your field and hope you can manage all those subjects.

- Thank you so much for your good wishes!

➽ Hershey, you mentioned that you started writing taekook ffs during lockdown. Have you ever wanted to be a writer before? If so, when did you realise you wanted to be a writer?

- I have been a writer for long enough, not on wattpad though. I wrote a lot for school and university magazines. I realised that I want to do it when I was 14 I guess. But writing Taekook ffs makes me the happiest I've ever been as a writer

➽ That's really cool, writing for school and university magazines

- Yeah it was good but there were also a lot of things the school authority expected and that tied my hands with less freedom unfortunately