A Change in Perspective - Male!Dia, Male!Kanon, Male!You, and Male!Hanamaru

Your height was something that haunted a rather large part of your recent years.  It began with the realization that you'd be stuck with the same height from your middle school days.  Then came the teasing from still-growing friends.  And then there came another realization that this teasing and ridicule would only continue to happen until the day you left this sorry world.  But you could try heels, maybe?  No.  No, you could not.  How do you know that?  Well, the story kinda goes like this...

• Daiki Kurosawa

  You whined in pain as you walked through the doorway of your home, limping still though you had long discarded the ghastly four-inch heels you had worn that Saturday.  It had been the first time in your life that you had worn heels; and you should have known to disregard the idea after struggling to walk out the front door in the morning.  But you digress. 

  In tow, Daiki bent down the slightest bit to keep you steady with one hand, his other hand occupied with holding your expensive red shoes.  With a sigh, Daiki watched as you flopped onto the couch with a pout across your lips.  Tossing your shoes into a desolate corner of the living room, Daiki leveled you with an exasperated gaze.

  "Can you stop staring at me like that?" You snipped, feeling your pride take a blow from scrutinizing emerald eyes.

  "Not until you get rid of those shoes like I told you to the first time." Despite his tone, Daiki prodded at your sore feet so as to allow him to kneel down and massage them.  In quiet gratitude, you let him press his fingers against your feet.  When you winced, the boy sent an apologetic smile. "Why do you feel the need to wear heels if you hate it, Y/N?"

  You flushed, both at the casual tone Daiki had said your name (this initially took a lot of convincing from your part) and at your own general humiliation. "Because.." you began quietly, "I just want to feel like a woman..." Daiki chuckled, and you held your fist out at him in a threatening manner (although, it was barely even that). "I'm being serious!"

  "What makes you think you're not one?"

  "Everybody," You started in a whiny tone, "people always feel the need to point it out, and they always say I look like a child! Especially..." You cast your gaze away, cheeks pink and eyes glistening, "especially next to you."

  Daiki stopped his movements against your skin and sighed again.  This time, he rose to sit next to you on the couch, his large hands finding your much smaller ones. "Look at me." He encouraged softly.  When you obliged him, Daiki smiled at you, a rather rare sight even after being together for a nearly a year. "The only opinion about us that matters is our own." You gasped when he leaned forward to press a chaste kiss against your forehead. "I don't care that I'm tall and you're not. If anything, I think you're adorable—," You glared at him just then, "—in a womanly way, trust me. And I know that you're just right for me. Especially here."

  You felt yourself become bashful when he pointed a finger at the spot on your chest where your heart would be. "Now, when did you get so good at talking? I'm supposed to be the bold one in this relationship."

  Daiki laughed softly, "Guess you're rubbing off on me."

  You felt your heart warm, and your smile was undeniable.  Leaning in, you gave the boy a gentle kiss on his cheek. "Thank you."

  Coughing awkwardly, Daiki looked away, index finger coming up to scratch his mole. "It—It's nothing, really..."

  You giggled.  Some things won't change, and maybe that's for the better.

• Kanon Matsūra

  "Okay!" Kanon was quick to grab you by your waist to keep you steady, your hands shooting out to grab onto his shoulders for balance.  It was strange being able to reach his shoulders for the first time. "Stay steady, Princess. You've got this."