Thanks and Preview

First I just want to give credits to @thesampsons because she was the one who did the cover of my book. I think it looks amazing, and I couldn't be happier with the result :)

PS: She just posted a new story of hers and you should all check it out.

...

Thomas was going to lose his mind if he stayed in the blindingly white room with just a single bed one more day. On the opposite wall was a large window, he couldn't see through but he knew the WICKED scientists were watching.

''Can someone just please let me out of here?" He sat up on the side of his bed and gazed into the reverse mirror.

''I know you're there. I know you're watching me'' Thomas said.

He was right. On the other side stand Rat Man watching him carefully. His eyes analyzing every move he made. He pressed a button and the reverse window changed. It must be some kind of advanced technology.

Now Thomas could see through clearly. Through the window he could see the familiar face of Rat Man. Thomas sits up from his bed and walks over to the window.

"Good morning, Thomas,"

"Why are you keeping me here? Where are Alex, and my friends? Are they safe too?"

''Yes, they are all safe'' Rat Man sighed.

''Now, you see... l came here to talk to you about something really important."

After several seconds of silence, he continued.

"There's something you need to know. The Flare virus lives in every part of your body, yet it has no effect on you, because you're immune to the Flare. On the outside, in the streets, they call people like you Munies. But of course, some in your trial group are not immune''

Thomas's eyes widened for a second. What if...? What if Alex wasn't immune or if his friends wasn't immune? He shook his head, trying to get those thoughts out of his head.

''Who isn't...'' He swallowed the lump now in his throat. "Who isn't immune?"

''That. You'll find out soon enough''