△ Chapter 37 △

They head through a door and find themselves in the same lab, where they found the video.

There was a ladder now that it leads them to the stations where he had typed the code numbers.

Alex starts to climb with Thomas on her tail. As they climb Alex trips but Thomas grabs her and steadies her.

''You okay?''

''Yeah'' Alex carries on climbing.

...

Seeing the massive ivy-covered walls again didn't seemed real.

They ran toward the Glade, through the corridors of the Maze. Who would have thought they would all end up in the Maze again after everything they'd been through. They turned the final corner that led to the corridor outside the East Door of the Glade and stopped when they saw the hundreds of people inside the Glade. There were even a few babies and small children scattered among the crowd.

''Thomas!'' Frypan. Clint, the Med-jack. Sonya and some other girls from Group B came running.

''Nice to see you''

''What's the plan?''

"Okay, let's split them into groups," he said to everyone. "There's gotta be four or five hundred people, so ... groups of fifty. Then have one Glader or Group B person be in charge of them. Go''

...

''Listen up!'' Thomas began. ''We'll be going through a bunch of buildings to find a Flat Trans that'll take us somewhere safe. That's why-''

Thomas's words were cut off by a violent crack—like the sound of stone splintering.

''What was that?'' Minho yelled, searching for the source.

The ground started to tremble which only made the crowd screamed and panic.

''Alright everybody calm down!'' Alex shouted.

The ground shook more violently making some of them lose their footing.

''The explosives''

''What?''

Thomas looked at his friends. ''The Right Arm!''

And just like that a large portion of rock landed on a group of people, crushing them. They all stood in shock for a moment, speechless as blood oozed out on the stone floor.

All hell broke loose.

''Run!''