Chapter twenty-five.

Chapter 25

Chapter 25

***

I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly, the smell of his fragrance was doing something to my body. I hid my face in his neck, I couldn't stop myself from smiling. He really asked me to marry him.  

He slides his tattooed arm around my waist pulling me closer, making my breast press up against his hard chest. "Are you happy?" he whispered, as his lips kissed my ear. now my smile was wider than ever "yes."  

He pulls out of the hug and grabbed my hand, putting the diamond ring on my ring finger. Once he placed the ring, he brings my finger closer to his lips leaving a kiss on it.  "I love you baby." his eyes showed sincerity and comfort. 

I grab onto his upper arm, getting closer to his lips "I love you more," my lips touched his. 

He bit my bottom lip making a moan leave my mouth. Our soft lips were fighting for dominance. Pulling away from the heated kiss, his hands went up to my legs picking me up, he whispered using his deep and sexy voice"baby, I want to fuck you slow, with the lights on."

***

Few days later 

Inside hospital

"Wait. What!" Amy nearly fell off the hospital chair hearing the shocking news her friend just shared "you are marrying Jungkook, again!"

"Yes." y/n took a sip of her coffee looking unbothered. 

Amy and Hwan's jaw dropped "no way!" they spoke in sync. Even doctor Ahn was in shock. 

"I really love him and he loves me too... so why not?" She reminded herself of what happened last night and a tint of redness appeared on her cheeks.

"Do your parents know? Specially your dad?" doctor Ahn sat next to y/n.

Y/n's recent records showed how healthy she had become and from the way she spoke and laughed, you could tell how happy she really was. y/n regain her confidence and the only reason was Jungkook.

y/n lowed her head looking disappointed "no, not yet." 

Doctor Ahn felt bad for asking her a personal question that she really wasn't ready to answer. Trying to change the mood doctor Ahn ask y/n about the ring, which everybody was interested in.