Safety

"I'm leaving honey. Remember to keep all of the windows and doors locked. Don't let your eyes off of Everleigh." Alex tells Norma before he leaves for work.
Norma nods and she goes back to bed. Everleigh is now sleeping with Norma and Alex in their room.

A few hours later, Everleigh wakes up.
"You're finally awake." Norma says.
Everleigh sits up and looks at Norma. Norma smiles at Everleigh.
"Come make breakfast with me." Norma says.
"Ok mom." Everleigh gets up out of bed.

Norma and Everleigh walk down to the kitchen together.
"What do you want?" Norma asks.
"We can make eggs and bacon." Everleigh suggests.
"Sure." Norma says. "Get me the eggs and bacon please."
Everleigh gets the eggs and bacon while Norma gets the utensils together.
"Thanks honey." Norma says when Everleigh hands her the eggs.
"Can I crack the eggs?" Everleigh asks Norma.
"Sure." Norma smiles. "Are we making scrambled eggs?" Norma asks.
"Yeah." Everleigh says.

She cracks 4 eggs into a bowl. Everleigh then mixes it. Everleigh hands Norma the bowl of eggs. Norma pours them into the pan. She mixes them as they slowly start to cook.

The eggs finish cooking and Everleigh plates them. Norma then places the bacon in the pan. She lets them cook then Everleigh plates the bacon. Everleigh puts the plates down at Norma and her chairs.

They eat in silence for the most part. Norma makes small talk once in a while. They both finish eating.
"What would you like to do now?" Norma asks Everleigh.
"Could we watch tv?" Everleigh asks.
"Sure sweetheart." Norma agrees.
They both go over to the couch. Norma turns on a show as Everleigh adjusts her position. Everleigh lays her head on Norma's lap. Norma plays with her hair as they watch tv.

Alex comes home a few hours after they started to watch tv. Everleigh fell asleep in Norma's lap but Norma stayed awake.
"Hey honey. How was work?" Norma asks.
"It was good. How was your morning here with Everleigh?" Alex asks.
"Good. We were just watching some tv then she fell asleep." Norma explains.
Alex sits down next to Norma. He puts his arm around her.
"After she wakes up I was thinking that we could grab lunch at the salad and sandwich place downtown." Alex says.
"Sounds good." Norma says.

A half an hour later, Everleigh wakes up.
"You wanna go eat lunch?" Norma asks.
"Sure." Everleigh says as she sits up.

They all go get ready to go to the salad and sandwich place. They all finish getting ready. Alex drives, Norma sits in the passenger seat, and Everleigh sits in the back.

They arrive at the salad and sandwich shop. Norma orders a salad, Alex orders a chicken, bacon, ranch sandwich, and Everleigh gets a chicken wrap. They make small talk while eating. When they finish, Alex pays the bill. They all go back home.

The family plays board games until it's time for bed. They all go upstairs and get ready for bed. Everleigh comes into their room when she's dressed. They all fall asleep together.