𝟮𝟭. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

TWENTY ONE | THE PLANNER'S PLAN

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

TWENTY ONE | THE PLANNER'S PLAN

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE TENSION WAS thick between all of them as if one movement from anyone would suddenly result in a cataclysm. The feelings of hatred, tension and fear among them were almost palpable. The blonde girl in front of her, Vesper Lynn, maintained a steady look, monitoring everything. The blue flame-like energy coating her blade illuminated even brighter than before that the sorceress almost winced as she felt its heat against her skin. Cassandra then lightly scowled, pressing the tip of her blade to the base of the girl's neck a bit deeper as she realized the leader of the intruders was human just like the girl in front of her.

"Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French fry this little freak." Their leader aimed his gun at Peter, much to the sorceress' rising vexation. If Cassandra wasn't only keeping an eye on this girl in front of her, she would've already flung her dagger at his shoulder to incapacitate him.

Instead, the Guardian lifted her hand to summon a blazing ball of flame just as the leader of the other group was about to release another threat. Floating above her palm, it coruscated like a hot medallion in a cloudless sky. Its bright golden glow reflected her sword turning it pale orange. It seemed to watch everyone's movements that Cassandra felt rivulets of sweat cascading down her face. Everyone's attention turned to her as the ball of flame slowly grew bigger.

"Go ahead, I dare you. Shoot him and I will burn both of them and I swear to all the divine beings out there, I will not regret it. Two for one." coldly retaliated the woman, her eyes glowing the fiercest gold Stephen for sure never saw before. Her voice was stern with no vestige of sympathy in its hardness as the corner of her lips twitched.

Cassandra Mason can indeed become ruthless if the situation calls for it.

The last time she was so full of rage and spite was when Kaecilius killed her father, but she was still merciful at that time. Two years have passed since then and she has learned to only spare mercy to those who deserve it. Stephen and her have caught three rogue sorcerers and let us just say, they no longer exist in this world because of her. Two of them were contained in an artifact and the other one was considered so dangerous to live that she had to eliminate him herself.

Tony extended his nanotech gun, aiming it directly at the blue skinned man's head. Just like her, he was unfazed by the threat. "I'm with her."

Out of the corner of her eye, Cassandra caught the female alien's antennas glow white and she swallowed, shivering. She was cocooned "She's -- she's telling the truth."

"Just do it, Quill! We can take it."

The alien squirmed in her spider web ties, leaping once forward. "No, we can't take it!"