𝟯𝟴. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗘

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CAPTAIN MARVEL'S ENTRANCE was just perfect.

Releasing the protection spell she summoned, Cassandra savagely cracked an alien's skull open in the blink of an eye. Wasting no time any further, her eyes hunted for the object of her concern and found it secured in the arms of Peter Parker, who was gradually getting pinned in by the brutal predators. A figure in white light suddenly moved like a whip when the witch was about to intervene, knocking three beasts sprawling with a kick and sinking a fist in the midsection of another alien, doubling them over, and sending them retching on the ground, all in a fraction of a second. It was Moon-Young, and she had a striking smile etched on her lips. As Cassandra got closer to the pair, she couldn't help but display a smile when she heard their small conversation.

"Hi, I'm Peter Parker."

"Aha, the Spider-boy! Yes! I've heard about you from my friends in the underworld!" exclaimed Moon-Young, just as Peter ducked to avoid a surprise attack. He was so startled by his lack of defense that he didn't have time to defend himself further, but thankfully, the girl with him swung her whips, and the moonlit strands wrapped around the alien's torso and leg.

"T-The underworld? As in - "

"Hell? Yeah! The Inferno. Land of the Dead. Hell. The Underworld." Sparks of lightning magic flashed along the cords as she did so. "I'm Moon-Young by the way, but just call me Megara. I just chose it as my English name."

Walking up beside them then was Carol Danvers, sporting a new haircut and a smug smile. "Hi, Peter, Megara, you two got something for me?"

Cassandra then watched Moon-Young gently take the gauntlet from Peter's arms, reassuring him with a comforting smile before passing it to Carol. "Here," she pursed her lips before turning to the new legion of alien beasts that have gathered to block their path. The woman felt pride bloom in her chest at the sight of Moon-Young being able to handle herself and the abilities bestowed upon her. She had never felt prouder of her and Jae-Hyuk. "Think you can make it?"

"Cassandra!"

The woman furrowed her eyebrows, recognizing the voice very well. She frantically spun around her heel, searching desperately for the source of the voice. Where are you? At last, their eyes met and Cassandra was filled with overwhelming joy as she paused from her tracks. "Mom! I'm right here!" she croaked, emotional that she had seen her beloved mother again.

Their arms hastily wrapped around each other as if something may snatch the moment away from them. "Thank god, you're okay! I've been searching for you since earlier in this chaos."

The daughter sniffed, feeling all the weariness from the war slowly ebbing away. "I have missed you so much, mom."

"I missed you too, dear."