𝐈𝐈

—

Each click of my heels brought me closer to the change rooms in the back, the muffled chatting heard in the distance got louder when I opened the door to see four girls getting ready. The blonde snickered at me and turned away to curl her shiny hair while I grabbed my lipstick, applying a thin coat of it onto my lips.

"Who's next?" An older woman walked in, her high-pitched voice filled the room as her eyes flickered between the five girls getting ready.

"I am." I spoke, watching her write it down.

"Valentina, right?" She asked while taking a pause by removing the pen from the clipboard that was underneath her forearm, looking at me over her glasses. I nodded while she went back to it, "Alright then, you're on in two minutes. Chop chop!" She shut the door.

The ginger glanced at me with a snicker before she turned to her friend, "Fat-ass," I heard her mumble to the other. She giggled and the blonde smirked.

I walked out and shut the door. The women here were asking for a knife to their throat.

The lights went dark and the room went silent as I made my way to the end of the stage, wrapping my hand around the cold, metal pole that it smoothed around.

The dimmed lights flickered on darkly as I felt the sensual song vibrate through the stage and underneath my feet. I circled it, locking eyes with a few men and women around the room.

Waiter's in lingerie as their uniforms handed out drinks while men raked their eyes on my body. I placed the pole between my breasts and arched against it while my hands slid to my thighs, noticing a few men hover their drinks above their groin.

My gaze locked on an unknown set of dark eyes as I felt prone to keeping them there as the man did the same. I held the gaze whilst dipping to the floor and spread my legs, my back arching as my chest lowered to inches from the cool ground as his eyes stayed on mine through my eyelashes.

His jaw clenched and he leaned back, not removing his eyes for the time I spent sitting up on my heels, running my hands over my body and tilting my head back. His entire being radiated dominance and power, as if he could do whatever he wanted without a consequence.

My hands reached my thighs and I slowly caressed them inward. I held back a smirk when I saw the grow in his pants, and he didn't care to hide it. He kept his gaze stuck on me and lifted the glass to his lips, the silver rings wrapped around his fingers winked at me by reflecting in certain angles of light.

Soon, the song died down and the music faded, leading me to stand up once it got dark again and walk off the stage with the small gleam of light at the end to help me know where I'm going. The blonde passed me with a wicked grin, having it in her mind that she'd do better than me. I simply ignored it and walked back down the hall towards the change rooms before the same woman with the high-pitched voice stopped me.