𝐈𝐈𝐈

—

Stranded eyes followed my movements and unknown chatter filled the room, I fixed the silk covering my breasts and my heels clicked up the stairs. Mr. Romero — the name sounded oddly familiar, though I couldn't quite comprehend where it was from.

My fist thumped lightly against the black door, and moments later the tall figure stood before me. His eyes traced every curve the short dress around me hugged. "You're late."

"I'm never late," I said, and when his eyes finally met mine, my own gaze scanned his broad figure as well. The muscles on his arms looked almost flexed when clasped by the thin black fabric. "Plus, you didn't give me a time yesterday."

He tilted his head inward towards his office and I stepped passed him. I heard the door shut behind me and a small click followed afterwards.

"Let me explain to you how this is gonna work, Valentina," his deep voice spoke from behind me, so close that I could feel his breath fan my ear. I wanted to hear my name slip from his lips like that a million more times. "You'll get payed double, all while staying in this room. You don't go on stage, and you don't go to private rooms with other men."

"What exactly do you have planned for me, Mr. Romero?" I turned my head towards him and held back a smirk when he kept his in place, keeping our noses inches apart.

"You're my stripper, now, Valentina. I expect for the name to speak for itself."

"You want me to strip for you?"

"I do," he took a small pause after his bold words, letting his eyes flicker to my lips. "But there's a contract for you to sign. Meaning, you won't if you aren't comfortable with it."

He walked passed me and my eyes left him to stop around the room. I found myself admiring the dark and sensual aroma filling the space. The couch on the left sat behind the black coffee table, and I wondered if that was ever used by how clean it looked.

"Come here," he pulled me from my trance and I walked towards his desk. "Sit."

I hesitated, only because that's two orders in a row. I sat onto the armchair anyway while he slid a sheet of paper across the table, "Keep in mind that this can go further than the name."

Further than the name? "How so?"

"Read the contract, Valentina."

I tilted my head downward and started at the first line. I began to understand what he meant when I realized how far this could really go. I read through the lines of rules and consented requests. 

Personal dancer, or fuck-buddy?

"If you need time, you can take it. But this'll only go as far as you want it to." The handsome man on the other side of the desk told me.