𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

—

I woke to an empty bed, memories from just hours before rushed through my mind, having me press my thighs together underneath the sheets as I reminisced in the image of his head between my legs. His tongue worked miracles, and I felt myself throb at the memory of grinding myself against his mouth.

I groaned, irritated by the ache at my core. I pushed myself out from under the covers and furrowed my eyebrows in surprise when I found myself dressed and cleaned.

Headed into the bathroom, I cleaned myself up and changed before pushing my bedroom door open. I heard chatter coming from downstairs, random conversations that didn't sound like Clay's voice echoing throughout the walls. Stepping downstairs, I let my eyes wander the floor, catching no sight of Clay.

"Valentina," I heard a familiar voice speak from behind me, and I turned around to see Simon. I smiled and immediately wrapped my arms around him. If he hadn't found me in the chamber, Clay might not have. "Oh, what— what's this for?"

I tightened my hold on him, but carefully as to avoid making the wounds on my chest hurt, "For saving me." My voice came out closer to a whisper as I felt him hug me back.

"But, I didn't save you, Clay did—"

"You found me," I pulled away to face him. "And you got Clay right away. If it weren't for you, he could've came back."

His eyes light up and he smiled, "Really?"

I nodded, quickly pulling him in for one last hug before my name was called, "Valentina!" I pulled away from Simon at Arya's voice to see her jogging up to us and wrapping her arms around my me in a hug. "Oh my god, are you okay? I didn't see you after it happened but Simon told me—"

She tightened her hold, slightly giving a sting to the healing wounds as I winced and began to have a harder time breathing. "Arya, you—" She gasped and pulled away with parted lips.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry, where are you hurt?" She rambled. I shook my head, letting her know she hadn't hurt me too bad, and showed her the bandages. Her eyes widened, "That fucker. I'll fucking kill him, where is he?"

Just as she spoke, the large doors slid open as two men walked out with a large, black bag in hand.

"Goddamn it, is that him?" Arya asked, her eyes following the men as they carried him elsewhere. "Fuck, I didn't even get to hurt him."

"You two," we turned around at Griffin's voice to see him pointing at Simon and I. He sent a single nod, "Come on." I sent Arya a reassuring smile, before Simon and I followed him down the hallway, turning a corner or two before we reached a large, tinted-glass door.

I heard Simon sigh before Griffin pushed it open, revealing a large, gym-like room. Punching bags hung from the left side, whilst the carpeted floor held extra space between them and the targets on the right side. Weapons lined the walls as my gaze finally reached Clay, who was loading one of the pistols.

Simon shut the door behind him once we walked in as Clay turned around, meeting eyes with mine. "Training," he started. I raised a brow. "We'll get into pairs and work from there. You can decide what you would like to work on, for now."

I looked around the room, silently deciding to go to the targets first.

"Griffin and Valentina," Clay pulled me from my thoughts. "You two go work somewhere together. Simon, I'll help you with aim, alright?" Simon nodded and quickly made his way over to Clay.

I slowly turned my head to the right to see Griffin stood next to me, "Targets?" I suggested. He grunted before striding over to the right side of the room. I followed after him and watched as he retrieved a pistol from the table beside him.

He loaded it and aimed for the target, swiftly hitting the centre of the cut-outs forehead.

I reluctantly took it from him and pulled the trigger back three times as it hit the person's dick, heart, and head. He chuckled and took the weapon from me, hitting the exact spots I did. As if I hadn't even shot there.

I grinned, "Impressive." I turned to him to catch a small grin brush against his lips. I grabbed one of the knives, admiring the sharp blade before pulling my arm back and throwing it toward the cut-out. I grinned as it hit their dick, turning my head to Griffin. "Take that as a warning."

He rolled his eyes, sending me a look before Clay's voice pulled my attention to him. "Valentina," he said.

I looked over to see him with his arms crossed, his eyes more narrowed than usual. "Yeah?" I asked, waiting for him to continue whilst he stared.

"You're gonna help Simon now. I'll train with Griffin." He said, before walking over toward the punching bags. Griffin followed him with a raised brow whilst I looked toward Simon, who was scratching the back of his neck with an averted gaze.

I walked over to see him with a knife in hand and his body facing the targets. "You're knife-throwing?"

"I... trying to," he replied, looking to the floor.

"Okay, let's see where you're at. Throw it," I encouraged. He got into a stance before lifting his arm, though I was quick to stop him. "Wait, wait," he turned to me with slightly widened eyes and watched as I angled his arm differently and turned his body the right way. "Okay, now try."

He threw it, and even though it had landed on the board, it hit the white background where the cut-out wasn't. "Hm," I hummed. He sighed, lifting a hand to run it through his hair. "Here, I have an idea."

I walked toward the guns, scanning through the different selection as I reached for the pistol. He widened his eyes once seeing what I had in my hand, "Oh, I can't—"

"You can," I cut him off. I handed him the gun, placing his hands on the right spots as he kept his finger far away from the trigger. "Aim it a bit higher, and try to see if you think you're in the right spot." I said. He closed one eye to get a good look, as I lifted his arms the slightest bit. "Now, pull the trigger."

He took a breath before lifting his finger to the trigger and pulling it back, I grinned as he hit the abdomen of the cut out, just to the side of the centre of it. He turned to me with wide eyes and a smile, "I actually hit it."

"Yeah, you did," I chuckled. "Now try it again."

"Okay," he nodded. Repeating the same steps, he pulled the trigger back once more. My smile widened as he hit the cut-outs chest, his smile only mirroring mine as he turned his head to me. "That's better than before, right?"

"Yeah, it is." I grinned with a nod, he grinned proudly, looking at the shots he was able to make. "Again."