𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

—

I'd practically been sitting around all day. There's nothing to do here when there isn't some sort of meeting or training to attend to.

Or fucking.

But that's not my point, I've been waiting hours for this meeting to start just so I could have something to do.

"You look like you had a fun night." Arya sat on my left, Simon on her other side as we waited for Clay to show. Her tone was teasing as she glanced to my neck, slightly raising an eyebrow as she eyed the hues Clay left last night. I pushed my hair in front, trying my hardest to cover how exposed they were.

Clearly, he wasn't thinking about other people seeing them.

Simon leaned forward, tilting his head to try and see what Arya was talking about. As his eyes scanned me, they flickered to the woman on his right in confusion.

"So, how long did he last?" She asked. I narrowed my eyes toward her whilst she chuckled. "Was he any good, at least?"

He was more than good.

"Stop asking questions," I muttered. She was loud enough for anyone sitting behind us to hear. Peeking over my shoulder, I was relieved to not see anyone.

"What are... what are you talking about?" Simon questioned. Arya turned her head to look at him, a knowing grin on her lips as Simon's eyebrows pushed together in confusion.

"Nothing you need to know about, Simon," I replied.

"Oh, he'll be fine," Arya smiled. She leaned closer to him, her lips less than inches from his ear as she whispered inaudible words. Simon's eyes widened and his cheeks tinted a light pink as he froze.

When she pulled away, he sat up and stared ahead, his mouth opening and closing as if he were to speak, but the words got caught in his throat.

"What'd you tell him?" I concerned.

"Only what he needed to know," she softly grinned. I raised a brow. It didn't look like it was all he needed to know. "Okay, maybe with a little detail." She sent a small smirk as I leaned over to see Simon blinking, avoiding my gaze.

"You okay, Simon?" I fought the grin that urged to plaster onto my lips.

"I— you— yes, are you?" He stammered, his gaze flickering between Arya and I before averting elsewhere. Arya giggled from beside me, his nervous and flustered state about sexual topics clearly amusing to her. "I mean— you don't, I wasn't—"

He stopped himself from talking, clearing his throat as he nodded in response instead.

Arya lifted a hand to his chin, gently turning his head to face her. With a small smile, she spoke, "Take a deep breath, Simon. Calm down, alright? It's okay." A small breathy laugh passed through her nose as she spoke. He nodded quickly and did as she said whilst his eyes stayed stuck on hers.