𝐕

—

The handsome man grinned down at me and his eyes trailed along the satin, wine red dress that loosely hugged my curves. He crossed his arms and leaned against the doorframe, "You're not gonna sign it yet. We need to do a few things first, just to get you ready."

I rolled my eyes and awaited for him to move from the doorway. As I expected him to move, I was proven wrong when his hand reached up to my chin, grasping it firmly between his fingers. "Rolling your eyes will not be tolerated, Valentina." I didn't reply, just sighed in slight impatience. "What do you say?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, thinking back to our last conversation. My face relaxed once I remembered. "Yes, sir."

He grinned and let go of my chin, pushing himself off the doorframe and turning himself sideways, allowing me to walk passed him and into the familiar, sensual office. The air felt chilling as it dusted across my skin, goosebumps awakening on my arms before I felt his strong presence behind me and his lips brushing my ear, "Don't worry, you'll heat up soon."

I turned to meet his eyes, darker than the time I had seen them before. Full of lust and want.

"Go sit on the edge of my desk." He ordered. I walked towards the wooden table, lifting myself up by the palms of my hands. My feet hung off the edge as I watched him stride over.

"I'm going to be giving you orders and seeing how well you obey them," he explained, and stood between my legs. "Lay on your back and put your feet up on the edge."

I looked over my shoulder in confirmation that I wasn't going to be landing on anything. I leaned back and lifted my feet up onto the edge of the desk whilst finally realizing the idea of this position, I was more exposed to him this way.

"Pull the dress up to your waist," he demanded while walking around the desk. I lifted my hips by a few inches and tugged the dress up to my waist, listening to the rummaging echoing from behind me. I heard the drawer slide shut before my eyes followed him back.

He held a small glass in one hand with a bottle of alcohol in the other. He set the glass down next to me with a small thud and allowed the liquid to freely fall into it. He set the bottle down and lifted the glass to his lips, taking a small swig of the drink.

I watched with intense curiosity when he sat down in the armchair in front of me, right where I had sat when filling out the contract.

I gulped at the scene and angled my head down to look at him. He sat in manspread position across the chair, amused and enthralled in the sight of me with my legs up and spread enough for him to see. I laid my head back down and stared at the ceiling.

"Play with your clit for me," he said. I hesitantly let my hand butterfly down to my thigh. My fingers lightly brushed the inner part of it and I slowly brought it closer to my core.