𝐈𝐗

—

My wrists began to hurt over the sleepless night, the cuffed metal nudging into my skin, my body stretched.

I heard a clasp echo from the opposite side of the door, seconds later the heavy, metal wall pushed open. Clay stood with his black dress shirt clasped to his muscles and hugging his well-built torso. The events that happened between us just last week made an occurrence in my mind as he shut the door and stood cross-armed.

He strode toward me and I held my head high, not wanting to hide in the embarrassment and distraught of my state.

He looked down at me whilst stood just a foot away, his eyes glinted in amusement and confusion with an unreadable look swirled in with them.

"I'll let you out once you talk, Valentina," he explained. "You just need to tell me who you're after, and I'll let you out."

"Let me out or kill me?" I asked. His expression didn't falter, didn't change.

"Depends on who you work for."

I breathless laugh flew through my nose whist a small grin made it's way to my lips. "I'm not telling you anything."

"If you do that, you'll be left here. No food, no water. You'll die here anyway." He said. I stared up at him and awaited his next words, unable to say anything else. "There's a chance you'd be let out instead if you tell me."

My mother's face came rushing into my mind, her lifeless body laid at my hands whilst my father stood with a stoned expression, unmoving and emotionless. I remember turning to him, asking him why he'd do such a vile thing to such a sweet soul.

He killed my mother. I won't say anything, for her.

"I can't tell you."

He held the same look and tilted his head, the aroma and tension in the room was tight and evident. The dark walls held the lust and desire that circled us and my eyes darted from his gaze to his lips, the ones that spilled the sensual words that brought me to an orgasm.

"I can't stop thinking about it," he spoke first. I held his gaze and continued to stare. "You on my desk with your legs spread for me, touching yourself whilst I watched," he took a step closer and raised his hand to my cheek, the back of his index finger caressing the skin. "It made me so fucking hard seeing how wet you were, and all for me."

"The way you obeyed my orders and let yourself submit to me made it worse," he said, and I could now feel his breath gently fanning onto my lips at his closer proximity. "And now that your chained up like this, I can't help but want to fuck you senseless."

I didn't move away when he leaned so close his lips were brushing mine, and before I knew it I felt his breath trail against my jawline before reaching my neck.