𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈

—

"Come here," Clay's head tilted in a nod, and I walked over to where he stood with black slacks and a white dress shirt on, the fabric of the sleeves rolled to his elbows. His eyes raked the red lace covering small inches of my body, "I'm pleased to see you did as I asked."

He had left the lingerie set on the bed, then left before I could see it. And knowing him, I knew I had to put it on before he got back.

I sucked in a breath of surprise when suddenly feeling his hand on my clothed pussy, the thin fabric didn't do much as a barrier between him and my core. He cupped it, slightly letting his hand rub it in the process. I let out a breath of pleasure. "Who does this belong to, baby? Hm?"

"You, sir," I replied.

His hand reached for mine, and he held my hand out flat before placing it onto the bulge in his slacks. "And this belongs to you, sweetheart," his hand lifted to my chin, holding it between his thumb and index finger. "On your knees, amore mio."

I lowered to my knees, my hands already reaching for his belt. Though, he removed my hands, and instead unbuckled his belt right in front of me. I sat and watched as it clinked, before he slipped it out and tossed it to the floor.

I licked my lips when he pulled his cock out, his slacks still hung at his hips. "Suck me off, baby." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

Circling his cock with my hands, I stroked him with twisting wrists. I looked up and watched as he unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it from his torso, baring this broad chest and gorgeous muscles.

When I leaned forward to take him into my mouth, I closed my eyes as I wrapped my lips around the head of his dick. I felt his fingers rake through my hair, before collecting the strands at the end and holding them together.

As one hand securely held my hair, I couldn't see where the other was going. I took more of him inside my mouth, scooting a bit closer at my knees.

My eyes snapped open when feeling a hard coldness reach the side of my throat, and I pulled back slightly to see what it was.

His gun.

He trailed the heavy, metal weapon along the side of my throat, my neck craning slightly to watch it, his cock no longer in my mouth. Suddenly, the end of it was underneath my chin, and he was lifting my head to look at him. "Did I tell you to stop? Keep going." He said.

I almost immediately went back to working my mouth on him, though my mind was stuck on the pistol that was being held against my throat as I sucked him off.

When he was fully hard, I felt him tug on my hair. Knowing the signal, I pulled away and took a few breaths. "Get on the bed." Clay demanded.

I stood up, feeling the slight tinge of pain on my knees as I walked over to the edge of the bed. I turned to him, unsure of how he wanted me. "On your back." He said.

I crawled onto the mattress and turned over onto my back. I watched as he finally let his slacks drop, now in only his boxers with the gun still in his hand. As he walked over, he pulled me closer to the edge, my ass just reaching the end of the mattress. He tossed the gun onto the sheets beside me. "You look so fucking sexy in this, baby," his index finger slipped between my skin and the lace on my hip before he pulled it back. Letting it go, he made it slap my skin.

As his hand went between my legs, I felt him push the thin panties to the side and his finger run through my slit, coating it in my arousal.

"You like sucking me off this much, baby? Hm?" He teased with a smirk. My eyes dropped to his cock, seeing that his free hand was currently stroking it. I bit my lip when his tip ran along my pussy, and let out a breathless moan when he finally pushed himself inside me.

"Hold your thighs, baby. Keep those legs open for me," he said. My palm reached the underside of my thighs, and I pulled them back to spread my legs more for him. "That's it, good girl. Keep them just like that."

As he began thrusting and gradually speeding up his pace, I felt my grip on my thighs tighten. My lips were agape in euphoric moans, adoring the way he was looking down at me. Too focused on him, I didn't notice when he grabbed the pistol again.

The barrel touched the centre of my stomach, before slowly moving up to my breasts, where he let the cold metal circle my nipples. "Clay," I moaned.

"Oh, baby," a breathy moan passed his lips, his strokes getting rougher.

I stared up at him, my lower lip slid between my teeth and my eyebrows pinched together in pleasure. As the gun trailed higher up my body, it reached my collarbone, the base of my neck, then my jawline.

He followed the gun with his eyes, the barrel finally reaching my lips. "Open."

I did as he asked, parting my lips, allowing him to slide the tip of the gun into my mouth. To my surprise, he slowly shoved it further, making it act as if I were sucking his cock instead of the gun.

He groaned at the sight, "You look so fucking hot with my gun in your mouth while I fuck you, baby." He rasped. I moaned around the weapon at his words, my eyelashes fluttering.

My moans were now muffled, my nails curling to dig into the skin of my thighs. At each thrust, soft whimpers hit the gun.

His eyes lowered to my breasts, watching as they bounced with each stroke of his hips. He fucked me faster, slowly removing the gun in the process. Setting it down, his hand moved to wrap around my throat.

With a raspy breath, my eyes shut tightly, feeling his hand toy with my breasts. I whimpered when feeling him roll a nipple between his fingers, and I opened my eyes only to see the wide grin on his face.

"Oh, God," I moaned out, my orgasm bracing itself to hit me. My back bowed against the mattress, "I'm going to cum."

"Cum whenever you want, baby," he smirked. My mouth dropped agape as my legs spasmed, pleasure rippling through my core with a loud moan escaping my lips.

Though he didn't stop. He kept fucking me even after I came. I whimpered at the sensitivity, and he only smirked at my reaction. "I haven't came inside you yet, sweetheart. You're just going to have to take it." He said.

By the time he came, a second orgasm was already taking over me, my body sweaty and worn out as the ripples of bliss flowed through each limb.

"Oh, fuck," Clay grunted as he came, stopping his thrusts when he was deep inside me.

"Oh, my God—" I breathed, as he pulled out. My legs still shook, only slightly. He bit his lip when watching his cum drip from my pussy, my hands weakly holding my thighs spread.

"Such a good girl," he leaned forward to kiss my forehead. "You did so well, baby." He mumbled, his kisses trailing to my throat.

I smiled softly when his lips reached mine, completely melting in the afterglow of my orgasms.

𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍, 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖻𝗈𝗇𝗎𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗐 <𝟥

𝖻𝗈𝗇𝗎𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗐 <𝟥