4

She sat silently, as she tried to keep it up with her patience. She was in a good mood, and decided to have a dinner with them.

Just too bad, her mood hit the wrong spot.

"This is it." She placed her both hands over the table, standing up. "Just clean them up. I lost my appetite."

The few maids around, looked at each other, slightly panicking.

"Uhm, ma'am, Sir Kim informed us, earlier, they went for skating." One of them, stuttered, trying to avoid the other, from might bursting out.

She stayed still for awhile, having thoughts.

"Ma'am-"

"Reheat them, when they arrive — and Mariel! Quit that, I'll do it instead." The servants stared at her in confusion, as she entered into her husband's room, to fix it.

"She asked me a favor, then took it back..?" That maid, Mariel, shrugged.

"Let her. She often express her emotions, when they're not around."

<3

"Dad, I think we should be home for now..." Sungjoon breath out, glancing over his father's phone screen.

"Why? Did your mother, texted?

"No, but it's already late." He pouted his lips, as he continue to watch his father, glide endlessly over the rink.

"Can we just go next time? Mom might be waiting, and worrying about us." Sunghoon smiled, upon what he heard, and stopped, gliding towards him.

"Don't you have anything, to bring home? Like cookies, candies, or even ice creams for your uncles..." His voice hitched, whilst removing his skates.

"No! They all have rich ass." Sungjoon shrugged, "Maybe a Starbucks for Yeji noona!"

The kid raised his both arms, as soon he finished, packing his father's things and stuffs.

"It's almost 10:00 PM. She's probably sleeping for now." Sungjoon pouted his lips, reaching over the car's front seat. The father only smiled, as he knew it damn well, his silly 'mini-me' would still knock over her door, even in her sleep, just to greet her.

"Mom..." He mumbled, slightly knocking through her doors.

"I'm sorry, if ever we kept you waiting. We were having fun with Dad and his first love. You must've missed to go with him too... Anyways, today was a tiring day for all of us. Hope you have a great sleep, and gain strength for tomorrow's work. Goodnight." He closed his eyes, leaning his forehead against the door.

He pulled away, and stared at the dripping Starbucks over his hands.

"What is that?" A sudden voice from behind, spoke, which startled him.

"Yeji noona!" He whispered-shouted, glaring at the blonde haired girl. The other only replied with a wide grin, glancing over the drink, that has perked her prey.

"Here, it's for you." He handed the plastic with a disappointed look, but it actually didn't bother the other as he watch her, do a little jump.

"I knew, you love me that much." She giggled, smiling, sipping through her cold drink.

"But do you think, I'm letting you take it without a price?" His dear cousin's face, dropped.

"Excuse me?" Now it was the younger's turn, to giggle.

"Help me do my assignments, and projects tonight."