15

< UNEDITED >

"Come in."

As soon Sunghoon heard those words, he entered into his brother-in-law's office and greeted him.

"Were you crying?" Hyunjin soon asked as he noticed his red eyes.

"No, hyung... I just got something in my eyes." Hyunjin only nod, but he knew he was right.

"Can I ask you a question?" He slowly nod his head and Hyunjin smiled.

"Since when did you found out that Yunjin was the girl from the orphanage, your father used to own?" Sunghoon froze as felt his heartbeat fasten.

"I heard you last time in your office... You're investigating my sister all along."

"I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay. You just have to answer my question." Sunghoon took a deep breath and looked directly into his eyes.

"Since the very first day I saw her as Hwang Yunjin."

18 YEARS AGO

"Jake."

"What? I'm playing Roblox, don't disturb me."

"The girl earlier... The one who gave me this energy drink..."

"Oh, you mean Yunjin? What about her?"

"She looks familiar." He uttered, staring at the empty bottle.

"Don't tell me she's one of your crush." Sunghoon looked at his best friend and a memory clicked into his mind.

"The girl from the orphanage..." He stood up and began to run, leaving his best friend behind, still focusing with his game.

He run as his eyes wander around, looking for her.

He had to fullfil his promise with his childhood friend, Jungwon.

I finally found her, Wonnie.

He smiled, thinking how would Jungwon be happy if he reunite with his sister. And how will they be a one family.

After using all his energy to run, he panted as he took a rest in a side first.

But then, he finally saw her all of the sudden.

Instead of resting, he used his remaining energy to get over her.

He was about to call her in her real name but then a sudden call from someone he knew so well which made him stop.

"Babe!" That person noticed him and let out a small gasp before smiling.

"Oh, Sunghoon hyung... What brings you here?" The person who he addressed 'BABE', averted her attention towards him and her expression dropped.

"I... I came here to visit you, Ni-ki." He faked smile and hugged him.

"I miss you."

"Aish, I miss you too, hyung." The two pulled back and Ni-ki held her hand, pulling her to his side.

"Uhh hyung... This is Yunjin -- my girlfriend." He felt his heart crashed into pieces.

"W-wow... I-I can't believe you had a girlfriend."

No, he can't believe what he just found out.

"How can you have a girlfriend first while you're the youngest?" He joked and Ni-ki only look down at their entwined hands.

The young lad smiled, and as soon he looked away, to cover his red face, the two made an eye contact.

They felt like, it is the same as what happened on the orphanage, 6 years ago.

PRESENT TIME

"Oh, gosh, Jungwon. I've been looking for you, where have you been?" Y/N sighed as she hit her brother's arm.

"Geez, calm down... I only had a walk and fresh air." She glanced at his hand to see him holding a chocolate bar and looked behind him to see a mini-mart.

"Where did you get money to buy that?" She asked, pointing at the giant chocolate bar he's holding.

"Oh, this? A kid who came out from that mini-mart just gave me this cause he thought I don't have money and homeless." He giggled and smiled.

"Atleast he cared to homeless people unlike others." He opened the chocolate bar and broke it into two pieces.

"Here you go, I know you love chocolates." His sister stared at the chocolate for a few seconds before rejecting it.

"I'm on a diet."

"Oh, c'mon." He pouted his lips, giving her his cute puppy eyes and Y/N of course couldn't handle it so she accepted it and ate it.

"Yuna told me that you went in my working place."

"No, I mean I really want to visit you there but since I'm new to this damn country, I couldn't find the building where you work at and got lost, ending up here." He shrugged and Y/N sighed in relief.

"I wonder how's Yuna with the kids."

"Don't worry, she'll only have to pick them up after their first day of school." He lean his back against the bench and Y/N squinted her eyes in confusion.

"First day of school?"

"Yeah, they got enrolled by Hyunjin hyung."

"You two already met?!"

"Uhh yeah, we met last time when you left us in your safety." He answered, taking a bite of his chocolate.

"And he's already my favorite." She scoffed and put the whole chocolate in her mouth.

"Favorite, my ass." He glance over his sister and began to hug him.

"Of course you're still my sweet little noona."

"Shut up, I'm ain't a little anymore." Jungwon chuckled as they continue the hug and his eyes landed on a two persons who's watching them from afar.

He smiled, and mouthed them "thank you".

"Whaa... Isn't he cute?"

"Yes, he's cuter than you, Sunoo."

"Oh, come on, Jake hyung... You know what, nevermind. I'll just find myself a girlfriend and had my first sex with her." Jake got choked with his own saliva and looked at the younger with wide eyes.

"What did you just said?"

"I want to experience sex." Jake couldn't believe what he heard and his face turned red.

"Then what will get after that, kids? Aids?"

"Well, I have no choice, everything is just the same. If it's my destiny to die, then I'll die having aids, or I'll die in stress having kids, or I'll die crying cause I still got no girlfriend until now."

"But you're still a kid!" Jake shouted, gaining the attention from people around them.

"I'm freakin' 35 years old, hyung!"

The two began to rumble and Jungwon grabbed his sister's hand, pulling her away to prevent from seeing the two who helped him, get out of the building.

"Noona, why can't you tell your husband about your situation?" He started a very sensitive topic and her face paled.

"Because he doesn't deserve to know."

"Then what about your feelings for each other?" She closed her eyes and smiled.

"He has to hate me to lessen the pain he will feel when time comes."