17

< UNEDITED >

"Dad, are you busy?" Sungjoon asked as soon he entered into his father's room.

"Yes, baby... But if you need something, I can put my work aside, just for you." His father answered, fixing his gaze over him.

"No, Dad -- I don't need anything. I just want to tell you something."

"Go ahead, tell me."

"Last night... I dreamed about Mom. She was cooking while her back is facing me and I felt like a sharp metal fell down onto my leg. It was a knife. But I didn't cry, I only watched as my leg covered with blood. And then, I heard her shout my name." The kid took a deep breath as he continue.

The sudden action of his son made him somehow... Nervous.

"She said, "I told you to behave." but she said it out of worry. She immediately took a cloth nearby and wrapped it onto my wound so it would stop bleeding... I don't know how to react, Dad. I felt like it was real... She kissed my forehead and carried me as I soon began to cry..." Sungjoon spaced out, remembering the rest of his dream and a tear fell down from his eye.

"The bleeding didn't stop, and the cry became louder... So she ran outside to ask for help."

"Help!" She shouted as she carries the bleeding baby in her arms.

Her husband was in his office, overloaded by meetings and papers. Same goes with her friends and brother.

So she had no one except for the 3years old baby.

"Please someone help us! My son is bleeding!" No one paid attention to them.

She felt like the baby's bleeding a lot, and she worriedly panicked.

She ran, in the middle of the road and blocked a car that's driving towards their direction.

"Miss, are you okay?" The driver soon asked as he got out.

"Please help my son, he's bleeding too much." The driver looked at the baby and held the wound, tightly.

"Don't worry, I'm a doctor. Let's get you two in the hospital." He opened his car for them drove them all the way to his very owned hospital.

They got out as the doctor carried the crying baby and began to shout louder.

"Out of the way!" Everyone who's inside got panicked and went aside to give way to him.

"Dr. Watanabe, to the emergency room! A knife fell down on the patient's leg and lost a lot of blood! Call Nurse Jeon and Nurse Huening!" As the following names are called, a two nurse came, along with the doctor's assistant and entered into the emergency room.

"Miss, I think it would be better if you stay here." She couldn't help but to cry, and cry. She sat over the chair and began to calm herself.

"Sungjoon will be okay..." She was almost calmed, but not when she remembered that her husband was unconscious about what happened.

What if he found out about it? He'll get hurt...

Of course, it was his son, so what does she expect? She bit her fingernails, can't even think straight because of what happened and sobbed quietly.

"I'm so sorry, Sungjoon. Mommy's so sorry... I'm sorry, if mommy didn't keep her eyes on you... I'm sorry if mommy was being careless. I'm so sorry." She sobbed harder but then her husband came up in her mind.

She ran to look for a telephone and finally found one at the receptionist.

"Miss, can I call someone?" The nurse slowly nodded her head and handed her the telephone.

Then she dialed his phone.

"Hello? Who is this?" She took a deep breath first, before answering.

"I'm in my mother's place, just don't expect Sungjoon's presence when you got home." She turned off the telephone without waiting for a response and finally abled to calm herself down.

She went back in front of the emergency room and waited, for hours.

The doctor from earlier suddenly came out, which awaken her up from her small nap and stood up.

"You're his mother, right?" She slowly nod her head and walked closer to him.

"How is he?"

"It's just a minor injury, thank goodness. But he sure does lost a lot of blood... We'll be needing a donor for that. And -- one of his nerves got cut off," she closed her eyes as she heard about the news and once again, she took a deep breath.

"Don't worry, we did a quick surgery for that, and he's now stable... But the process of his body is slow, due to lack of blood... We would like to ask you for your permission to get a blood test so your son could recover quickly." He bowed, turning around as he was about to go back inside the ER but she suddenly called, which made him stop.

"Yes?"

"Do you have a phone? I left my phone in my house... I'm going to call my brother for help." The doctor smiled and handed her his phone.

"Just call me Heeseung, I'm more comfortable with that." She nod and gladly accepted his phone.

As soon he vanished from her sight, she typed her brother's number on the phone she borrowed and dialed it.

"Who is this?"

"Oppa, this is me, I'm in hospital right now."

"Oh, why? What happened?"

"Sungjoon got into an accident and he lost a lot of blood... Please come here, I need your help, he needs a blood donor, and Sunghoon shouldn't know about this... Please look for his mother, she's our only option."

"Okay, okay, open your location and I'll be there." She hanged up and turned on the phone's location.

And then the phone beeped, receiving a message from someone, but she knew it was her brother.

It is an unknown number he sent.

"Whose number is this?" She texted.

"Chaeryeong, Sungjoon's biogical mother. I remembered that she's a close friend of Yeji so I had her number, saved om my phone." He replied.

She stared at the number he sent and dialed it, with her trembling fingers.

Sooner, the call was answered and she felt like her heart pounded at the moment.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Is this Chaeryeong?"

"Yes, why?"

"Come over to the hospital right now. Sungjoon got into an accident."

There was a long silence before Chaeryeong answered.

"Are you Yunjin?"

"Yes, and your son needs you."

"Does Sunghoon know about this?"

"No... That's why I called you cause he shouldn't find out about it -- it'll make him sad."

"Is it okay for you if I come?"

"I don't care about what would I feel, my son's life is more important... You're a mother too, so I think you know what I feel."

_

NOTE:
I really know nothing
about the part, Heeseung
explained Sungjoon's
condition dkkeinex I just
got it from ffs and dramas
I watched. I don't use Google
cause I don't know how to
use Google :')