25

< UNEDITED >

Jungwon sat on the chair as he stared at his sister who's looking blankly at the ceiling and sighed. It's been a month since the incident happened.

"I... Felt bad for not showing up to his birthday." She spoke and Jungwon held her hand, comforting her.

"You can still catch up, right? I'm sure Sungjoon won't get mad."

"Is Sunghoon still had his people, searching for me?" She suddenly asked, changing the topic.

"Yes, that dude will never give up." Ni-ki blurted, out of nowhere and crossed his arms.

"Of course, what do you expect, it's his wife who's missing." Sunoo who's busy, taking all the foods from the refrigerator, stated and scrunched his nose.

"Geez, please think about the calories, hyung." Jungwon muttered and Sunoo only grinned, sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be there at Seoul, guarding your hyung and report us what he's up to?"

"Calm down, Nishi, Hyunjin hyung is still there."

"But Hyunjin hyung is always busy, especially he's working on a two company for now." Jungwon reasoned and Sunoo blinked his eyes, shoving himself a spoonful of chocolate mint cake.

They heard a soft moan, coming from Y/N, which turned their heads to her and saw her getting up from her bed.

"Noona, what are you doing?"

"I can't just stay here and lay down all day. I... I had to do something so I could go back there."

"But your body needs more time to heal." Ni-ki reassured, holding her right arm as Jungwon assisted on the left.

She sighed, sitting back and stared at her reflection on the mirror that is hanged, nearby the walls.

I wonder what he feels like when he's with his real mother?

━━━━━━━━━━

"Baby!" Chaeryeong spread her arms, widely as Sungjoon jumps into her arms and embraced his mother tightly.

"I miss you, Mama." Chaeryeong pulled back and pecked her son's cheeks.

"I miss you too, my son." Sungjoon's expression dropped and smiled, sparingly at her. Even how many times the world tell him that he's with his real mother, the one who gave birth of him... He couldn't look at her the same as how he look at Y/N, the one who raised him.

"Do you want anything, Sungjoon?" His mother asked and Sungjoon pouted his lips.

"Do you know where Mom is?"

"Mom..." Chaeryeong chuckled and painfully smiled. Just like the same as she thought, even how hard she'll try, she could never replace her spot.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know where she is." She looked down, feeling guilty and Sungjoon patted her arm.

"It's okay, don't be sad, we'll meet her someday, right? I mean, it would be fun if we play together." Chaeryeong's lips curved into a small smile and nod.

"Ah, Sungjoon. Can I ask you something?"

"Yes, of course, what is it?"

"Why do you love your Mom even how harsh she is to you?" Sungjoon blinked his eyes for a moment and smiled.

"Cause she's my mother! I know she's not the one who gave birth of me, but she's still the one who took care of me. Well, I don't believe she's a bad person even she push me away or glare at me... If she's really a bad person, then I would be long gone by now. You'll just able to take a glimpse of me in my grave." His words reminded her of what she said.

I wanted to kill him, I wanted him gone but I just- can't.

"Are you still expecting her to be nice to you one day?" The kid looked down and nod.

"I heard from the news that she's missing... Even if I only see her for a moment or just to know if she's okay, that's already enough." Chaeryeong bent down over his eye level and wiped the tears that is forming in his eyes.

"Sungjoon, would I be a good mother if I tell you where she is? Will that be enough for you?"

_

"You wouldn't be laying down on here and wait for your body to heal if you only take your medicines properly."

"I'm sorry, Heeseung, I thought I'm healed." Heeseung sighed, checking the instruments he's going to use for performing a heart surgery.

"Can't you just heal me without using those?" She suddenly asked, which made him stopped and looked at her.

"It won't work by just pills, Y/N." Hyunjin who's blankly watching them, came to her and smiled.

"Don't be scared, my little sis. Just think you're doing this for Sungjoon." He kissed her forehead and gazed at Heeseung.

"We'll do it tonight."

_

NOTE:
SORRY FOR THE VERY
SHORT UPDATE!!!
ENHA'S COMEBACK
WITH MANIFESTO IS
BOTHERING ME AS HELL
THAT I COULDN'T SLEEP
FOR HOW MANY NIGHTS
AND HAD MY BRAIN
BLANK AND DRY!!!

But dyk?? I got the name
Sungjoon cause I was
supposed to type "Sunghoon"
but my fingers slipped and
came out "Sungjoon" so...
I DECIDED TO NAME HIS SON
SUNGJOON!!!

And I'll be naming my future
son with that name too 😌