21

< UNEDITED >

The door crashed open, revealing Y/N with a worried look, plastered on her face.

"Oh, hon." Sunghoon who's laying down on his bed, greeted while smiling at her.

"Your wife is already here to take care of you, so can I take my leave?" Sunoo butted in and grinned.

"You're dead if this is one of your pranks." She whispered as Sunoo passed by and glared at him. He bit his lips and passed the glare to Sunghoon who's silently giggling.

As soon the door closed, Y/N rushed over her husband and got up to his top as she began to choke him.

"Until when will you stop joking about your life, huh?" Sunghoon coughed and held her both arms.

"How did you know?"

"Oppa told me."

"Who told him?"

"Sunoo." He hissed, letting go of her which caused her to fall at his top.

"I shouldn't have trusted that jerk. But, you know, I'm still thankful." He stated, embracing her and rolled onto her top.

"It's just the two of us tonight." She rolled her eyes and purposely hit her forehead to his. Sunghoon groaned in pain, holding his forehead and sat beside her.

"What do you want?" He asked, looking down at her.

"No, what do YOU want?"

"I want nothing but you." He pouted and she sighed, getting up from the bed.

She stared at him for a few seconds and all of sudden, she pulled his collar, crashing her lips against his. Sunghoon first was surprised, but soon replied the kiss by bitting her lower lip, which caused her to let out a soft moan.

After a minute of playing with their tongues, Sunghoon pulled her, closer to him as she pull back to catch her breath.

"I'm letting you this time in one condition." He smiled and pecked her lips.

"Go on, what is it?"

"Sign the divorce papers and marry Chaeryeong."

━━━━━━━━━━

"I wonder what happened last night." Sunoo came, crossing his arms.

"Why, you wanna know? It was extreme." Y/N went go smoothly as Sunoo gasped, covering his mouth.

"For real?" She chuckled and pushed his forehead with her index finger.

"You know what? You should get your brain a brainwash cause it's dirtier than the floor, I'm stepping to." He pouted his lips and sighed.

"Means, Wonnie's idea didn't worked."

"Wonnie?"

"Wonnie, Jungwon, your cousin. I met him while he got lost, making his way to your office, and I befriended him cause he looks cute. I asked him what is he to you and he said he's your cousin who came from LA so me and Jake hyung brought him on the mini-stop and there you came." She gritted her teeth as her face turned red, in anger.

"He was lying all along?!" Sunoo patted her shoulder, trying to comfort her and smiled.

"Let it be, he's just a kid... But did something happened between you and him last night?"

"Nothing happened! If you don't wanna believe me then ask him!" She bursted, gaining attention from people around them and Sunoo panicked, pulling his best friend away from the crowd.

|| --------- ||
(Time skip again cause I'm lazy)

"So what? Did something happened?" Jake asked as soon he entered his friend's office.

"Nothing." He answered in a low, weak voice.

"As expected." Jake rolled his eyes and placed a folder on his desk.

"But there's something that's bothering me."

"What is it? Spill."

"She's letting me do it with her, but in one condition, and that is to sign the divorce papers and marry Chaeryeong..." Jake almost got choked by his own saliva and stared at him with eyes, enlarged.

"You what, something's wrong with that sentence."

"What do you mean?"

"She hates your mistress the most for ruining your marriage and now she's telling you to marry her? Is she insane, or what?" Jake shook his head and sat on the couch nearby.

"That's what I'm thinking too. But isn't it odd? I think there's reason behind all of these."

"Bingo! Instead of finding ways to get closer to her, why don't you find ways to understand and know her more." Sunghoon nod, playing with with his pen.

"I can't believe it, I've been in a relationship with her for decades but until now, she stayed hidden." Jake stood up and patted his back, comforting him.

"It's because you're not honest to each other. You still keep secrets from her, and that is why she stayed hidden cause you yourself is not honest with her."

"What are you trying to say? Just get straight to the point."

"I think it's time for you to tell her that you've known her longer than what she thought. Tell her that you already loved her before she met you. Tell her all of your secrets."