20

< UNEDITED >

The two continue to run in the midst of the crowd, having their eyes' on them, Sunghoon smiled to himself as he felt the fun he's been missing for.

But all of the sudden Y/N stopped when she felt like her chest tightened.

She held her chest, wincing in pain and Sunghoon stopped when he felt like no one's following him behind him. He turned around to see his wife, holding her chest and he immediatetly jogged towards her and gently held her arm.

She soon came back to her senses and shrugged his hands away, glaring at him.

"Care about your son first." She muttered.

"Oh, yes, Sungjoon... Oh, dear, how can we leave him alone." He began to panicked and run to where they left the kid alone.

Sunghoon finally came but in big surprise, the kid was nowhere to be found.

"Where the hell is he?" Even Y/N who's acting up all mean is obviously deadly worried about the kid, judging by the tone of her voice.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

This is all my fault.

"Mommy!" She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was him. She felt a big relief that he's safe.

BUT he was with someone.

"Oh, hi, m'lady." Ni-ki smiled and bowed at her.

"Mom, I can't believe that I'm having date with uncle Riki! He was so funny, he even brought me ice cream." The kid beamed, licking his ice cream and Ni-ki, who's holding him got tensed at the stare of his father.

"Looks like, the father is so immature that he wanted all of his wife's attention than paying to his only son." On that, Sunghoon felt his blood boiled in anger.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, but thank you for taking Sungjoon." She bowed and he chuckled.

"Are you free? Why don't we go on a date?" He asked, putting the kid down, in front of his own father.

Sunghoon scoffed and placed an arm around his wife's shoulder.

"Aren't you aware that she's my wife?"

"So what? You're divorced." Ni-ki argued.

"But I don't remember signing to any divorce paper." The kid and her looked at him as he pull them both closer to him.

"This is my family, so step aside. You're ruining it." Ni-ki smiled, patting his shoulder and moved his lips, closer to his ear to whisper.

"But you ruined it first." He walked away, still having the smile on his face and Sunghoon clenched his fist.

"Dad." Sungjoon called which made him calm.

"Yes?"

"Let's just go home, looks like Mom's already tired." He smiled and ruffled his hair.

"How about the shopping and groceries?" She asked.

"I'll just do them tomorrow." Sunghoon answered and she scoffed.

"You... You only let me drive for nothing." She groaned and rolled her eyes, walking away.

"It's your fault why she's tired."

"What, me?"

"You should have let her pull your hair until there was nothing left." The kid rolled his eyes and followed his mother from behind.

He laughed at how his son and his wife behaved but then he thought of his wife earlier.

Chest pain, heart disease?

_

"So how's your 'family' date?"

"Good... My heart ached because of the fun." Jungwon's ears perked up by his sister's reply and looked at her.

"Are you okay? Did the pain last long?"

"Yes, I am, and no, not really. But I'm worried, Sunghoon might notice about it and start bragging about not telling him."

"Just spill the beans to him... You're just making the drama, thrilling."

"Nah, I'll just visit Dr. Lee tomorrow." She scratched her head and yawned.

"So where's your 'so called' son?"

"Yeji's taking care of it." Her phone rang and she looked at the caller ID to see, it was unknown.

"Hello?" She asked as she soon picked up the call.

"M'lady, it's me, your Riri."

"Oh, Ni-ki, where did you get my number?"

"Well, Sungjoon seem to memorize everything about you so he told me."

"Ah I see."

"Anyways, I heard the upcoming party for Sungjoon's 9th birthday. Can I come?"

"I... Sure, no problem."

"And about earlier, just tell me if you're down, you feel something like you don't understand. I can take you somewhere peaceful."

She kept her head steady as it reminded her of their old days.

"Okay, I gotta go. I bet you're really tired from the scene earlier. Just take some rest, and goodnight."

"Goodnight too, Ni-ki."

She turned off her phone and sighed.

"You know what, that Ni-ki dude was too blind enough to love a person like you." Her brother butted in and she glared at him.

"If only I was a girl, I should have have dated him instead."

"Shut your mouth up and put your kids on bed. It's getting late."

"Yuna's taking care of them."

"Geez, just stop putting all the works to my poor Yuna and find yourself a wife." He pouted his lips and hugged his small pillow.

"But no one likes an old man like me, and especially with kids."

"Aw poor Jungwon, just go to bar and I'm sure you'll find a girl." He blinked his eyes, numerous times and stared at her in dismay.

"Are you even my sister?"

"No, I'm your one and only fan." She grinned and fan herself.

"Tsk, you know what, get out of my house."

"Your house? For I remember, I brought this land and house by myself." He rolled his eyes and mocked at her. She did the same and her phone, rang for once again.

"What do you want, Kim Sunoo? A girl, a house, money or a guy?"

"Bish, I accept them all except for the last one, I'm straight for heaven's sake."

"Just go straight to the point, what do you need?"

"Not me, but Sunghoon hyung."

"And?"

"He got into an accident."