12

< UNEDITED >

"Did you really went over, last night?"

"Uhh yes, I came to visit Sungjoon but then I ran into your wife."

"Did she do something or what?"

"No, she let me enter instead."

"Okay, I'm sorry for bothering you, Chae."

"You don't have to, it's not like we haven't meet in elementary."

"I gotta go, she's back." Sunghoon immediately turned off his phone as soon his wife entered her room and smiled, greeting her.

"What are you doing in my room?" She aksed, leaning her back againts the wall.

"I've waited for you to come home."

"For what?"

"I just wanna talk about us." She took off her shoes and sighed.

"Don't you think it's uncomfortable to talk to others when you're naked?" Sunghoon checked himself and grabbed a pillow to cover his shirtless self.

"I thought you're used to it."

"Back then, yes, but now, I don't think I could stand your presence in front of me." She bitterly smiled and grabbed a towel.

"If you're planning to stay and sleep, then go ahead. I'll just sleep in the guest room." Sunghoon smiled as his heart ached.

He couldn't believe that his beloved, sweet wife is already pushing him away. She used to be the one who's asking him concern words, but now, everything went upside down.

"Dad, are you okay? And why are you shirtless?" Sungjoon asked as soon he saw his father came out of his mother's room.

"Ah, are tou trying to seduce Mom?" The kid whispered which made him woke up from his sorrowful.

"W-what are you talking about? Of course not."

"Eh, don't lie, I know ya." The kid playfully smiled and teased his father.

"But still you failed... Anyways, let's get you dress before anyone else could see your abs." He whispered and began to drag his father to his room.

"Naked Sunghoon still didn't work?" Sunoo, behind the wall, whispered to Jake who's doing the same as him.

"That's rare... He's a professional seducer, no one can say no to him." Jake remarked, sighing.

"Maybe she brought up that cheating topic again."

"No, or maybe she enjoyed being with Ni-ki and thought of him all the time." Sunoo looked at his hyung with a confuse look and shook his head.

"Y/N is not that type of person."

"Y/N? What do you mean by Y/N?" Sunghoon suddenly spoke, out of nowhere, buttoning back his polo.

"Oh, hyung..." Sunoo gasp.

"Yunjin told us that it's her second name cause I heard Hyunjin hyung, calling her Y/N." Jake answered his question.

Sunghoon only nod his head but Jake noticed something odd with his reaction. It is something like, he can't understand.

"Anyways, it's already sleep time and why are you wearing something decent that you're going somewhere?" Sunoo asked out of curiosity.

"I'm going for work." He answered and left, leaving the two, confuse by his actions.

"He and his wife are both scary... What a couple." Sunoo dramatically held his chest and sighed.

"They don't even treat each other as a couple." Jake snorted, scrunching his nose.

"No, they do love each other. They're just not honest to each other that's why their relationship is not in a good condition."

"Why, what do you know about relationships? Do you even got a girlfriend?" Jake asked, eyeing Sunoo from head to toe.

"Well, for your information, I got girlfriend, with 'S' at the end." He playfully grinned and began to run as fast as he can.

"Lucky you, you had girlfriends, but hella I'm not gonna let it pass cause you're still a freakin' kid!" Jake shouted and also began to run, chasing him.

"No, I'm already old! We're already old!" Y/N came out of her room because of the noise she's hearing and ruffled her hair in fraustration.

"They really thought they're still on their 20's."

"Yeah, right, they only feel that cause they're single." Hyunjin came over to his sister, chuckling.

"I heard Sunoo got girlfriends."

"He's lying. Jake would have killed him if he got a girlfriend first before him."

"Oh..."

"About Ni-ki... How's day with him?" Hyunjin suddenly questioned.

"Uhh fine, I guess? He's still the same, he never changed..."

"So it was fun?" She slowly nod her head and smiled.

"You should have marry him instead of that cheater." Her brother scoffed and she shushed him.

"Past is past, oppa... I already forgave him."

"Then why don't you tell him and be kind to him? He's your husband." Her face went pale and looked down.

"Yeah... He's my husband, that's why I can't tell him. And you already know the reason behind it." She weakly smiled.

But little did they know, someone was listening behind the walls.

"If she already forgave Dad, which means, everything was just an act?"