7

< UNEDITED >

Standing in front of boxes, full of files and papers, Y/N sighed as she began to check it one by one.

"Are you sure these are the records from 2010?"

"Uhh yeah, my father hid them all before he passed away." The girl answered.

"Your father seemed to be careless with these files."

"Forgive me, Madam." Y/N stared at the girl for a few seconds before letting out a soft chuckle.

"Oh, Shin Yuna, you've got matured after these years." Her eyes enlarged, all of the sudden and took a step backwards.

"Y/N unnie? I-is that you?" Y/N nods as she flash a wide smile.

"But how is your name Yunjin..." She didn't finished her words and let out a light gasp. "I forgot that the family Hwang had adopted you. I'm sorry, and also sorry for not recognizing you."

"No, it's okay, I'm just testing on you." Y/N once again, smiled before continuing her searching for files.

"How's your brother anyways? I bet he already had a wealthy family and a beautiful wife." Yuna squealed which stopped from what she's doing and gazed at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Huh? Didn't you and Kitten got adopted by the same family?" She slowly shook her head and Yuna bent down as she panicked, looking for a file.

"For I know, you both got adopted by the same day at the same time, but I didn't know you two were adopted by different families." She lifted up a two folders, containing the record of her and her brother's adoption.

"I think these are the files, you're looking for." Yuna handed her the files and Y/N gladly accepted it.

"He was adopted by Smiths in Santa Monica." She gave back the files from Yuna and smiled.

"Thank you very much, Yuna. I felt bad for your father, I couldn't believe it after hearing the news, he also became my father after the Parks abandoned this orphanage with problems to your father. I couldn't forgive them for what they had done."

Her anger towards her husband's family only added the sin he had done, and it's enough for him to be unforgivable.

"Yeah... I thought they're the most kindest people I've ever met, but I guessed it wrong. This orphanage had suffered under the name of Parks." Yuna went pale after finishing her words and Y/N gently brought the younger into her arms.

"They made the kids suffered and treated them like a toys. Sending them to families for organ donations."

The Parks which is Sunghoon's family send off kids illegally from orphanage they owned to families that needed organ donors. She almost became one of them if she didn't asked the Hwangs for help.

24 YEARS AGO - On Year 2010

"Finally, a wealthy family will be adopting our Y/N, thank you Master."

"Isn't that the kid with a weak heart?" The man questioned as he looked down over his son.

"Pardon?"

"We need a kid for my friend's daughter who needed a bone marrow transplant. That daughter of my friends will be my son's future wife, and I'm sure you can help me with this, Mr. Shin, afterall, you also had a daughter. I can help you arranged her with my other friend." Mr. Shin took a step backwards as his toes began to tremble in fear.

How can a people like them be so heartless?

"Father, I don't think this is right." The kid beside him, mumbled as he stare at his father.

"You don't have the rights to interrupt elders' conversations, Sunghoon. I already let you visit this orphanage unwillingly and you're being hard headed again? Enjoy it while it's still here, cause I'm letting it go, sooner." The younger couldn't help but to follow his father's rules and walked away, sighing.

"W-what do you mean by letting go, Master?" Mr. Shin asked, out of concern. He's concern about the other kids that was abandoned by the recent families that adopted them. Who will provide for them?

"That's non of your business, Mr. Shin. I need a kid with a good resistance right now." Mr. Shin took another step backwards and shook his head.

"I'm not letting you harm those helpless kids." The man thought that telling him his plan is better but he didn't expect that someone will still care about those trash-like kids. They're just a piece of trash for him.

Feeling anxiety, Y/N began to run as fast as she can to ask for help.

And then all of the sudden, a loud bang was heard from the direction where she left and she fell down, closing her eyes while covering her ears.

"Hey, are you okay?" She slowly opened her eyes and the they made an eye contact. It's him, the son of the famous Park, Park Sunghoon.

"Are you okay? What's happening there?" She avoided his gaze and stood up as she continue to run.

"Wait!" She covered her ears again as she doesn't want to hear her voice and she lastly looked back at him before bumping into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, kid. Are you okay?"

"Hyunjin, let's go!" The eleven years old Hyunjin helped her shrug the dust on her clothes and apologized to her, properly.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you, and I got to go, my parents are calling for me." Hyunjin was about to walk away but Y/N grabbed his wrist, looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Please help us."

"What?"

"The boss, the owner of this orphanage will be abandoning all the kids here and send them off to illegal donations... Please help us... O-or please just adopt my brother, he had an asthma." A tear fell down from her eye which made him feel sorry.

"Shh, don't worry, we'll help you. Where's your brother?"

"He's..." She turn her head towards the swing but her brother was no longer to be seen.

"No... H-he's just there, no, he can't be gone." She began to panick as her eyes wander around to look for her brother.

"Hyunjin, we don't have time, we still have flight to catch up." His mother came, grabbing his hand.

"Wait, Mom! I think I found a perfect one to be my sister." The mother looked down at her son and to the direction where he was pointing at.

"Where are you..."

"Her? Are you sure?" Hyunjin nod and grabbed her wrist.

"She also had a brother but he's missing, can we take some time?"

"I'm sorry, sweetie. But I don't think we still have time left, let's go." She began to drag him while he still had her wrist but Y/N couldn't come without her brother.

"Please, Mom, just give me a second." He grab his hand back and held Y/N on her both shoulders.

"Just come with us." Hyunjin reassured but Y/N shook her head.

"No, I can't leave my brother."

"Don't worry, we'll make sure we find your brother, just come with us."

"But..." She looked back at her surroundings and back to him who's patiently waiting.

"Let's go, okay?" She didn't answer and keep on sobbing.

"Mom, let's go."

"Are you sure with your decision, Hyunjin?" His mother asked and he nod in response.

"Is that okay for you, sweetie?" She asked and Y/N slowly nod her head.

I'll make sure all of you Parks will pay...