♡ Valentine's Day Special ♡

Toman x reader because I can't just choose one of them to simp for and write about

Toman captains and vice captains are having a party for Valentine's day (pretend Y/N is a captain or vice captain idk-)

Warnings: none

GN! reader

---

You were currently getting ready for the party that Mikey had set up for Valentine's day. At first, you didn't really want to go because, well, it's Valentine's Day. You were never really a fan of it because you always spent it alone (your parents always go out on a date on Valentine's so you were left home by yourself).

You had prepared small gifts for everyone and you put them into your bag, before leaving your house and going on your way to the Shrine.

You looked around the streets at all the signs and posters that were decorated with hearts and cheesy love quotes. Normally you'd cringe at seeing those advertisements, but since you actually had friends to hang out with today, you smiled.

Couples walking past you down the street, going out on dates together, or just enjoying the presence of their significant other. It made you quite happy to see.

You turned the corner and spotted a familiar long, platinum blonde haired male. You grinned and ran to catch up with him.

"Sanzu!"

You called out, gaining his attention and looking over his shoulder. Once he realized who it was, he stopped walking and turned around to face you.

"Hey Y/N"

The male greeted as you stopped in front of him.

"Are you on your way to the shrine?"

You asked while taking off your bag and unzipping it. He nodded his head and looked at your bag curiously. You fumbled around in your bag, trying to find the small box with Sanzu's name. It was at the bottom of the bag.

"Here. I wasn't really sure on what to get you, but I hope you'll still like it"

You said, handing him the small box. He looked at you for a moment, before looking into your bag again.

"Did you get something for everyone?"

Sanzu asked, raising a brow and inspecting the box. You nervously chuckled and nodded in response.

"Huh, no wonder why your eye bags look worse today"

He snickered, making you grunt and lightly punch his arm.

"Hey I worked hard on these, and this is the thanks I get?"

You zipped up your bag and threw it over your shoulder, crossing your arms with a huff. The masked male laughed at you and patted your shoulder.

"I was kidding, jeez. Let's go"

He said as he patted your shoulder and began to walk again, you following beside him.

-

You and Sanzu arrived at the Shrine where all the captains and vice captains were. Mikey and Draken too of course. You greeted everyone with a hug or a head pat.

You were about to give everyone their individual gifts, until you felt an elbow poke your arm. You looked to the side to see the fluffy orange haired male with his iconic wide grin. You raised a brow with a blank expression.

"Soo, Y/N. You and Sanzu arrived together"

Nahoya said with a mischievous chuckle as he leaned closer to, getting up in your face.