➷ Mitsuya // Bullying ➹

I like using overused tropes a lot if you can't tell lol

Also I went back and read a few of my first oneshots and oh my god- wtf was I thinking- and they were only a few months ago- uh,, so anyway-

Warnings: violence, blood, suicide mention, self harm mention, a hint of angst

Fem reader

---

"No matter how hard things get, only use our strength to protect."

.

.

.

Mitsuya's words were engraved into your head. Even though it was directed to Hakkai, you couldn't help but feel moved by it and so the sentiment stuck with you.

.

.

.

"What a goody two shoes"

"I bet she'll become a prostitute just like her mom"

"She probably already is one"

"She's such a slut for Mitsuya-kun"

"Have you seen them together? She's like a lost puppy with him!"

"Wow, going after seniors? Sounds like a load of daddy issues."

-

You shivered on the bathroom floor, water dripping down your face and eyes widened.

"Thought I'd just help you bathe since you can't seem to wash away that fake face of yours"

The girl with brown hair named Fuji snickered while her friends laughed behind her.

"You're lucky it's the end of the day. It would've been pretty embarrassing walking back into class like that"

She smirked as she set the bucket in her hand down on the floor. Fuji and her friends then exited the bathroom, leaving you cold and soaked.

You slowly stood up while squeezing and twisting your uniform to get some of the water out.

All I ask is to be left along for a day. Is that really so much to ask for

You thought, remembering all the days Fuji and her gang of friends would torment you throughout the school year.

Turning to the mirrors, you stared back at your reflection.

You felt so pathetic for never fighting back, but you swore to not resort to violence when it came to this type of thing.

You also feared the consequences if you did.

With a sigh, you walked out of the bathroom and back to your class room where you bag hopefully hadn't been destroyed already.

Drips of water followed behind as you made your way back to the room, and thankfully, your bag was untouched.

You took your jacket out of your bag and threw it on to prevent yourself from getting a cold on your way back home.

"Y/N? Are you in here?"

A voice from outside the room spoke, startling you a bit. You turned around to see the familiar lilac haired male coming in through the door.

"Hey Y/- why are you soaking wet?"

He asked, observing your drenched uniform and were hair.

You waved it off and picked up your bag as you made your way over to him.