✾ Baji // Talk to me ✾

I don't know if it's just me, but I've noticed that I unintentionally become rlly aggressive and irritated when I'm stressed

Warning: the very slightest bit of yelling

Fem reader

---

"Psst, Y/N"

A voice from behind the h/c haired girl whispered, trying to get her attention. She hummed in reply, not looking back at the blonde boy.

"Have you talked to Baji-san at all this morning?"

Chifuyu asked, making her curious and slightly look over her shoulder.

"No. I actually haven't seen him today. Why?"

She whispered back. The blonde went quiet, thinking to himself.

"He didn't meet up with you this morning?"

He wondered since the black haired male in question always met up with Y/N behind the school. She shook her head no in response.

"Nope. I texted him and asked where he was, but he just said sorry"

She said, thinking about why he didn't meet up with her like usual.

"Oh,, well, when I was walking with him to school this morning, he seemed really irritated and didn't want to talk to me. I thought maybe you knew what was up with him."

Chifuyu explained, remembering how upset the long haired male seemed that morning. The h/c haired girl hummed quietly to herself, thinking.

"We'll go find him during lunch and see what we can do"

-

Y/N and Chifuyu were currently heading to Baji's classroom. Y/N peeked her head through the doorway in search of the long haired male. Her eyes scanned the room, but there was no sign of him. Another underclassman was about to leave the room, before Y/N stopped them.

"Excuse me, do you know where Baji is?"

The h/c haired girl asked. The underclassman hummed as they thought.

"I think I saw him going up to the roof"

They informed. Y/N thanked them and pulled Chifuyu along again.

The 2 walked up the stairs to the roof, pushing the door open to be greeted by the bright sun and cool breeze kissing their skin. Y/N looked around and soon spotted the black haired male they were searching for, sitting down by the large fence around the edge of the building.

"Baji!"

Y/N called out, waving to him. He looked up at them, but he seemed to be annoyed that they were there.

"Baji, is everything ok?"

She asked while walking towards him and crouching down beside him, while Chifuyu remained standing. The long haired male leaned his head back, letting out a sigh.

"I'm fine"

He responded in a monotone voice. The h/c haired girl and the blonde glanced at each other with looks of concern, before turning back to Baji.

"Ok,, do you still want to eat lunch together?"

Y/N asked hesitantly, nervous he'd decline.

"Sure"

He answered coldly. Y/N and Chifuyu awkwardly sat down and got their lunches out.

The atmosphere was,, weird. The 2 attempted to make conversation with the black haired male, but their efforts were in vain. Baji responded with short and cold answers, not really wanting to talk. Y/N poked at her food a bit, until she felt the vibration of her phone her pocket. She checked to see who had messaged her, but became confused when she saw it was from Chifuyu. She looked at him, but he was signalling for her to look at the text.