⚡︎ Kakucho // Catching up ⚡︎

This man is so fine and for what 💀

He's just *chef's kiss 🤌*

Anyway don't kill me but I actually don't really like Izana. But for the sake of this oneshot, I'll deal with it

Warnings: none (unless you're nitpicky and wanna say there's a spoiler, but there's no direct mention of any spoiler so-)

Fem reader

---

You were eyeing the clock as you tapped your leg, impatiently waiting to be dismissed from your class that you weren't even paying attention in.

"And remember, exams begin next wee-"

*RRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG*

The bell finally rang, interrupting the teacher in the middle of his sentence. All the students, including you, began to stand up and exit the room.

With a sigh of relief, you put your notebooks back in your bag and threw on your jacket, exiting the classroom.

Ah freedom.

You thought as you stepped out of the building and walked down the street back home.

Normally your brother would've come to pick you up, but some things came up recently and he had to lay low or something like that.

It didn't bother you too much though. You understood it was for safety and what not.

-

You arrived home and unlocked the door, only to be greeted by 2 voices coming from the living room.

Confused, you closed the door and quickly took off your shoes and made your way to where the voices were coming from.

Sitting on the couch was your brother, Izana, and a face you hadn't seen in a while. Kakucho.

"Didn't know we were going to have company today"

You said, catching their attention. The 2 males then turned to you.

"Oh Y/N, you're home"

The white haired male said.

"No shit, school ended like half an hour ago"

You replied sarcastically, making him give you an irked smile. Kaku grinned ever so slightly at your sibling interaction.

"Anyway, don't bother us. We're discussing important matters."

Izana said in a serious tone. You rolled your eyes and walked into the kitchen to grab a drink.

"Wasn't planning on it"

You replied, taking your unfinished coffee from the fridge.

"Nice to see you again Kaku"

You smiled at the black haired male, to which he returned the gesutre and gave you a small wave. You then walked up the stairs to your room.

Plopping your bag down next to your bed, you sighed and sat down at your desk.

I should probably study. Exams are next week.. Oooorrrrr, I could just cram the day before like I always do- But the last time I did that, I failed 2 and had to retake them--

Ok fine, I'll study.

You decided and took out your notebooks, turning on some music to help you focus as you began to study.

-

"You sure about this Izana?"

The scarred male asked, raising a brow. Izana smirked and nodded, patting his shoulder.