TW!! ◎ Inui // Mood swings ◎

Been having really bad mood swings lately and I keep being told I just have an attitude and there's something wrong with me. I'm not trying to be so fucking irritated and pissed off all the time.

Idk maybe I'm just being a bitch. But I just want some comfort rn.

Warnings: mood swings, reader has a violent (?) outburst, implied dissociation, self harm (nothing graphic, just hitting oneself)

---

Everyone. Everything. It all just seemed to make it worse. The very short strand of patience you had was about to snap in half.

The smallest inconvenience made that thread thin just a little bit more. The smallest noise that wasn't pleasant just made you want to scream.

It was only 3 more minutes until you got to go home. Just 3 minutes. It felt like 3 hours. A part of you just wanted to walk out right then and there. But it's not like it would do any good, because someone would call you out and that would push you even farther.

What was so bad about today that warranted the urge to break everything in your line of sight? It wasn't like anything major had happened. Honestly, it was unreasonable and stupid. You just couldn't find the root of the problem. You just felt the need to scream and hit something.

The moment the clock struck 4:00 pm, you up and left the building as quickly as possible. Another minute in there and you would break a window or something else.

As you walked home, you got a moment to just calm down and not think about anything.

That was until a man on his phone bumped your shoulder.

"Oh I'm sorry"

He apologized quickly and gave a curt nod.

Just watch where you're fucking going.

You continued to walk.

It was just a simple mistake. It's not that big of a deal. Why are you cursing this guy out in your head? As if you haven't done the same before? Whatever. Just move on.

-

Finally, at home and laying on your bed in your comfy clothes. Sleeping always helped you escape reality. Just save it all for when you wake up and don't want to snap at everyone who even talks to you.

The soft linen helped with some of the sensory deprivation you felt today. The day just didn't feel real. Anything you had touched today, you couldn't remember what it was or if you even actually felt anything at all. Your hands felt oddly numb.

*ding ding*

The sound of notifications from your phone made your eyes shoot open. With a groan, you turned over to the nightstand and sat up to pick it up.

Koko
---

Hey Y/N, you feeling ok?
You looked upset today

That was it.

Throwing your phone across the room, you just started to scream.

You screamed at the top of your lungs.

You pushed everything off the bed and threw the pillows in every which way.

Standing up and throwing everything in site at the walls.

Slamming your hands on the desk and pounding on it.

Tears pooling out, staining your cheeks.

Your legs collapsed on the ground. Pulling on your hair, hitting yourself, slapping your head.