➷ Mitsuya // What a clown ➹

I've had like 5 breakdowns this week and I was watching a show with a scene of a circus and that's how this story came to my mind

The story might not make sense in the beginning but dw, it'll come together in the end kinda

Warnings: yelling, degrading

Fem reader

---

"Why do you even bother?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?!?"

"She has special treatment from the teachers because she's just that useless."

"What a disappointment."

"You can't do anything right."

"Worthless bitch."

"Give up."

"You're a disgrace to the family name."

---

"Ms. L/N, please report to the manager's office"

Your heart skipped a beat. You could already feel a wave of dread wash over you, knowing that what ever reason your boss called you in for, it wasn't good. Letting out a sigh, you walked down the hallway and to your boss's office.

You stood in front of the office door, nervously hovering your hand over the door to knock. You took in a deep breath, and knocked quietly.

"Come in."

A low voice granted from the other side of the door. Reluctantly, you twisted the door handle and entered. Taking a seat in front of the manager's desk already got you in a nervous sweat. The boss rested his hands on the table and looked at you with a stern expression.

"Ms. L/N, do you know why I've called you in today?"

He asked calmly. You shook your head no. He then let out a sigh, before opening a cabinet and pulling out a file.

"I've received over 50 complaints about the haunted house you perform for."

He said, opening the file and flipping through the papers. You looked down at your hands in embarrassment. This wasn't the first time you were pulled into his office because of people sending in complaints. After, it's not as easy or fun as some people may think to work at an amusement park.

"October is our busiest time of the year because that is when we open up the scary areas and haunted houses. If the most popular haunted house of them all is not reaching customer satisfaction, then it's dragging down our business as well."

The boss explained. You remained silent, afraid to say anything.

"I gave you a spot in the most popular attraction because your resume said you had many experiences with theatre and acting, so I expected for you to be a natural at this. But seeing all these complaints about your character's poor acting and unsatisfactory time, I'm starting to rethink your position."

Your eyes widened. You couldn't afford to lose this job. It was the only one you could find that had a decent pay. You looked up with a panicked face.

"Sir please! I'll try harder, I promise! I'll prove that I'm worthy of being in this position! Please I-!"

"Y/N"

You quickly went silent and hunched back into the seat. The male in front of you took a deep breath in.