❃ Wakasa // Thunder ❃

Ok ik lots of people aren't scared of thunder or lightning, but I'm a sensitive bitch so I'm scared of it-

It was thundering and there were a few strikes of lightning where I live and I flinch at everything so I need comfort 😀

Warnings: thunder, lightning, me making Y/N a sensitive baby bc that's what I am

Fem Reader

---

You wrapped yourself in your blanket, covering your ears and facing away from the window.

A sudden bright light peering into your room immediately made you flinch and shut your eyes tightly with tears brimming the edges.

On normal occasions, you'd just suck it up and wait it out. But something about tonight felt, out of place. You didn't want to be alone tonight. You couldn't be alone tonight.

With shaky hands, you picked up your phone and hovered your thumb over the call button.

Should I even bother and ask him to come home? Would that be a waste of his time? He's working right now..

You argued in your head.

Another sudden flash of light lit up your room, to which you instinctively shut your eyes again and pressed the call button.

The sound of buffering rang in your ears as you held your phone close.

You impatiently waited for someone to pick up when-

"..."

The buffering sound stopped as someone picked up. You didn't know what to say.

".. Waka?..."

You muttered into the phone, afraid of being annoying.

"Why're you calling?"

Finally hearing Wakasa's voice calmed some of your nerves, even if it was over the phone and he sounded annoyed.

"Um, I'm sorry to bother you, but could yo-"

*BOOM *

You quickly covered your ears, letting out a quiet whimper as tears spilled out of your eyes.

"Y/N? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

The male asked with a hint of worry in his tone. You opened your mouth to answer, until another booming sound of thunder rang in your ears.

"I'm coming home right now."

He said, before hanging up the phone.

You curled up into a ball and buried your face into your knees, awaiting for the arrival of your boyfriend.

Minutes felt like hours, until you heard the sound of the door clicking.

Relief washed over you, but only for a moment when another rumbling from outside caught your attention. You held your head and wailed quietly to yourself.

"Y/N"

A familiar voice called out, making you look up and turn around.

"Waka.."

You mumbled with a shaky voice. The male stared at your fearful figure for a moment, before walking over to the bed and sitting on the edge.

He brought his hand up to your face and cupped your cheek.

"It's ok, I'm here now."

He whispered to you, before wrapping his arms around you and pulling you into his embrace.

You melted in his arms and continued to cry.

Each rumble of thunder and light of lightning made you flinch. Even the smallest rumble.

Wakasa said nothing and quietly held you in his arms. He stroked your hair and kissed your forehead to calm you down.

You always found comfort in his arms, it was like magic. It felt like you were in your own little bubble with him now, even though you could hear every strike of thunder.

"I'm sorry for making you come home early"

You said with guilt, hiding your face in his chest. He only shushed you, before laying down on the bed with you in his arms.

"I don't care. You're my priority."

Waka said, making your heart flutter a bit.

Eventually, you started to feel at ease. Like you couldn't hear the booming thunder or see flashes of night.

Slowly but surely, you drifted off to slumber.

End

This was short but I just want comfort-