☆ Angry // Date time ☆

For the longest time I thought Souya was Smiley and Nahoya was Angry pls-

Anywho, I saw a fan art of them with their hair straight and tied into a low ponytail so I was like *GASP* A NEW IDEA (not including the fanart to respect the artist. I shall use a photo of Angy when he appeared like twice in the anime)

Also *cough* commitment issues be like- *cough*

O/C: outfit of choice
F/D: favorite drink

Warnings: none

Gn! Reader

---

Y/N was currently picking out an outfit for their date with a certain male with blue, fluffy hair. Honestly, they were quite excited to see how it would turn out! Souya was never the type to make the first move, but considering how his brother is, Y/N figured the orange haired male helped him along the way.

Ok but if he decides to go somewhere and walk around, then simpler clothing would be better suited. BUT, if he wanted to just sit down somewhere, I could wear something a little nicer.

They thought to themselves, thinking of the possible places he'd bring them. After about 10 minutes of debating, Y/N gave up and chose O/C and moved on to the bathroom to fix their hair and face.

After staring at themselves in the mirror, trying to find things to hate about how they look, they finally decided that they were ready and grabbed their bag before leaving the house.

Y/N arrived at the location Souya had asked to meet him, and they were 10 minutes early. With a sigh of relief, they sat down at a near by bench and patiently waited for the blue haired boy to come.

6 minutes passed by and they were looking around in hopes of seeing the male somewhere in the distance. Y/N checked their phone to see if there was any messages from him, but nothing came up. They brushed it off as him running late and continued to wait.

10....

13.....

18......

Y/N sighed and pulled out their phone to message him and see if there was anything holding him up or if he had some emergency.

Y/N
--
Souya is there something
holding you up? We can
always reschedule

Right as they were about to hit the send button, a figure running towards them in the distance caught their attention. Y/N squinted their eyes slightly, trying to make out who it was. They then recognized the familiar blue hair but, it was straight and in a ponytail? He was also wearing a black suit that made him look kind of like a business man.

There's no way that's him, right? Souya would never go through the trouble of straightening his hair.

They thought, questioning if it was actually him. But the all too familiar snarled expression on his face only confirmed that it was in fact, Souya. Y/N walked towards him while he ran to them to shorten the running distance for him. Once they were a few feet apart, the blue haired male stopped and leaned his hands onto his knees while panting like a dog, trying to catch his breath. Y/N reached to pat his shoulder, but was caught off guard when he abruptly stood up straight and bowed to them.

"I'm so sorry Y/N! I didn't mean to make you wait"

Souya exclaimed in guilt. Y/N observed his outfit and hair, before patting the top of his head and chuckling. The male stood up straight to look at them, and was confused when they covered their mouth while shuttering.