TW!! ➷ Mitsuya // Eating disorder ➹

Ok this story is entirely self indulgent bc writing is one of my only healthy way of coping

‼️DISCLAIMER️‼️: All of the stories I write that involve mental health, I am in no way trying to romanticize it or make it seem like something anyone would want. I write these to provide comfort for myself and anyone else who needs it. I'm currently in recovery and this is just an outlet for me

Warnings: anorexia, body dysmorphia, weighing oneself, counting calories

Please don't read this if it makes you uncomfortable or may trigger you in any way

---

"Hey how 'bout we go to that new restaurant by my place tonight?"

The black haired male suggested as he checked the time on his phone.

You were out with the Toman founders like usual and dinner time was rolling around quick.

"What you tired of the ramen place?"

Mikey teased, jabbing the male with his elbow.

You looked up and saw the sun already beginning to set and you pulled out your phone to check the time. 5:26 pm.

"Hey guys I'm gonna start heading home now. I'll see you tomorrow"

You said to which Pah groaned and frowned at you.

"Oh come on! Why can't you just stay with us for dinner one time?"

He complained, earning some agreeing nods from the others.

"Yeah come on, we can drive you home if you need"

Draken pitched in, wrapping an arm around your shoulder. You thought about it for a moment.

Any time you all hung out, you rarely stayed to eat with them. The excuse that your mom needed you home, or you weren't hungry, would stop working eventually. It would look suspicious over time. Knowing them all, they would start questioning you sooner or later.

",, ok fine"

You gave in with a sigh, earning victorious cheers from the group of males. Subconsciously you crossed your arms and fiddled with the sleeves of your shirt as you all continued to walk down the street.

"Hey are you ok?"

The voice belonging to the purple haired male reached your ears as you looked up at him. You nodded in response and gave him a weary smile.

"Don't worry about it"

You brushed it off, but he seemed hesitant.

"Are you sure?"

Again you nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

-

The founders collectively agreed on eating at the new restaurant by Baji's place. It wasn't a fancy restaurant, but still decently decorated with a good amount of people.

You all sat in a booth near the back. Mikey, Draken, and Baji on one side, with you, Mitsuya, and Pah on the other.

They were all chatting while viewing the menu. If you were being honest, you weren't really even looking at the menu.

You looked at the same page for 5 mintues, really only eyeing the salad options.

While the other entrees looked very appetizing, you didn't want to get greedy. Once again you subconsciously wrapped your arms around your stomach.

"Y/N?"

You snapped out of your trance and looked up.

They were all looking at you, and a waitress was standing by the table with a notepad.