Chapter 13

(Dipper pov)

I pull on my shirt as Bill comes into the room with a pair of crutches in hand. "You ready to go?"

"Bill, did the police or FBI ever say who that guy was."

"Do we really have to do this here?"

"I can't just go back home without knowing who this guy was."

He sighs as he sets the crutches down and sits next to me. "He was named Samuel."

"Tyler said his brother was named Sammy."

"He apparently had gone to school with us but dropped out after you god taken. His folks died and he had to support his brother by himself. He struggled for a while until he got married to this woman Helen. She helped him fake his degree to become a therapist."

"Is that how he found his victims?"

"Yeah. All of them had been reccomended to him for a bunch of reasons but usually for better help. He took advantage of people who were vulnerable to violent attacks."

"But I never saw him. I only ever say Dr. Person."

"I checked our calenders and turns out you were supposed to see Samuel but you missed the appointment because it was when there was that bad car accident a few weeks ago."

"I remember that. Traffic was a nightmare."

"Even though you never actually went to the appointment, he still had your file and probably recognized your name."

"But I thought he was making all the victims look like me."

"I think he was trying to half ass it to make them look like his brother since none of the victims were the same height."

"Then why did he slit their throat like you did?"

"My guess would be he was trying to either frame me or show that he can kill people like I did and be better at it. The point is that he can never hurt you again. So you ready to go home now?" I nod as he gets up and hands me the crutches.

He keeps a hand on my back helping me up and slowly leads me out of their to the elevator. We stand in the elevator as it takes us down, the elevator music being super annoying. "Are you doing okay with the crutches?"

"Yeah I think so. It's going to take a little bit for me to get used to but otherwise I think I'll be alright." He smiles as he gently kisses my cheek making me blush bright red.

"You are such a cutie when you blush like this." He continues kissing my cheek and down my neck.

"Bill...." I whine slightly. "Not here."

"Why not?" He stands behind me holding my waist as he gently sucks on my neck making me moan slightly.

"We're in an elevator. It isn't exactly the most private place to be doing this kind of thing you know."

"Maybe so. But you can't say that it wouldn't at least be a little bit fun to just be in the middle of doing it and the elevator opens up and someone is waiting to get on."

I lightly smack his shoulder. "You know, you really aren't funny sometimes."

"I'm joking. You know that it's all just a light hearted joke." He kisses my cheek again as the elevator doors open up to the main lobby.

He keeps his hand on my back as I slowly make my way out of the hospital and into his car as he puts the crutches in the back seat of the car before he gets in the driver's seat and starts driving us back home, his hand resting gently on my thigh.

I hold onto his hand like it's my lifeline, determined to not lose him again no matter what.