We Could Have Had It All

They played song after song taking a short break where Willow and Gus sat with Luz while Amity was in the back taking care of her voice, at least that's what Willow told the human when she asked why the lead singer wasn't joining them. The teens from the band were often pulled aside to sign things or talk with their fans which was different from what Luz was used to for them but she was happy for them.

Luz was drinking the yellow drink that Willow had ordered for her since it was sweet and had a familiar taste that she couldn't quite describe.

"Amity!" Willow called and Amity jumped looking over. "Don't worry, Luz isn't with me."

Amity sighed but blushed. Willow smirked and sipped on the bottle of the cold drink she had with her, she leaned on the wall opposite of the girl. Amity only felt more annoyed as she ignored her, the sound of people in the other room being the only sound but the look and smirk somehow became louder than the voices.

"What, Willow?!" Amity finally asked angrily and annoyedly. "Stop smirking like that! It's annoying!"

"Ooo~ I think I hit a nerve." She teased. She sighed pushing off the wall. "I'm gonna go now, we go back on in five."

Amity watched as she walked towards the entrance from which she came from. "You know you can't avoid her forever."

Amity scoffed. "You're one to talk!" She called but Willow had already left. "What does she know? Everything..."

The girl peeked out to see Luz talking with Willow, the two laughing and seemed to be unable to stop smiling, for some reason that made her angry still, or maybe it was the fact that she was finally pulling herself from the sadness of being abandoned and now just felt anger for the girl.

A part of her really didn't want to be angry at all but she knew that she had to let herself feel that emotion even if it bothered her.

"Back to it, Amity!" Gus smiled, setting his drink down. "See ya at the end Luz!"

"Bye!" She smiled but looked at Amity who came out. "Amity."

"Can't talk." She said, walking past her.

"Uh?" Luz watched the girl get on stage.

"Don't mind her, she gets grouchy during our gigs and stuff." Willow smiled. "Try after."

Luz nodded as they played their songs, before she had been listening to all the songs, some were more up beat and others were more on the sad side which had been a good mix. The way Amity executed and performed, she seemed to always get the most attention and Willow had her moments.

All the human could focus on was Amity pushing her away when they clearly could have had time together. The song didn't sound good when she was only focused on her thoughts and when Luz realized that, the song had already ended.

"Now, for a new song that you've all been requesting for." Amity spoke into the mic. "I wrote it myself, so please enjoy."

Her eyes shifted towards Luz who still had her own eyes glued to her. The music started playing Amity only felt the blood boiling underneath her skin.

"There's a fire, starting in my heart, reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark." She sang while looking at Luz. "Finally I can see you crystal clear! Go ahead and sell me and I'll lay your ship bare. See how I'll leave with every piece of you, don't underestimate the things that I will do!"

Finally her eyes managed to rip away from the human who was still watching her. "There's a fire starting in my heart, reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark." Her heart raced and if it weren't for the loud music maybe she would have been able to hear it.