Chapter 3

JUVIA'S POV:

I walked to Levy's desk as soon as I steped into the classroom.

"Levy!" I said as I reached her desk.

"Hey Lu, whats up?" she replied looking up from her book.

"I'm not Lucy, I'm Juvia" I say quietly so no one overhears.

"What?' Levy said with a confused look on her face.

"I said, I'm Juvia! The mystery spell we read last night did work and it switch Lucy and my's bodies!"

"Then why are you talking in first person?" she asked

"I"m trying to act like Lucy so no one notices" I reply.

"Notices what?" Natsu asks poping out of no where.

"Natsu! What the heck, where did you come from?!"

"We'll I was born-"

"Not what I meant Natsu" I said trying my best to act like Lucy.

"Oh..oops," Natsu said chuckling.

"Anyways..Lucy can you meet me in the outside at the gates after school, I need to talk to you about something."

"Uh, ok.." I respond.

"Cool-" he was interrupted by the bell, Natsu waved goodbye then hurried to his seat. Then the teacher started his lesson.

LUCY'S POV:

The teacher was rambling about some random stuff, I just couldn't pay attention.

I look around and noticed Gray was staring at me, well Juvia.

He blushed when our eyes meet and I mentally smirked, he so likes Juvia! I turned my attention back to the lesson and mentally counted the minutes till the bell.

-::::-::::-::::-small time skip-::::-::::-::::-
Still Lucy's POV:

The bell rang and I stood up and gathered all my stuff up, then walked to the door but was stopped by Gray.

"Um, hey Gray what's up?" I ask.

"well.." He paused and there was a pink hue across his face.

After a bit he continued, "I was wondering if you could meet me after school."

"Uh, yea. Of course!" I said trying to be like Juvia.

He gave a grin then said "Okay. See you then." then he walked out.

I did the same and looked at Juvia's schedule to see what class I was going to next.

LEVY'S POV:

I was heading to my best class thinking about what Lu-uh Juvia said to me.

I can't believe the spell actually worked I'm happy and worried at the same time, but mostly worried.

Now I have to think of a way to reverse the spell, this should be fun..

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Hey guys hope you liked this. I know it's a little short, and I know I haven't updated in a while so, sorry bout that. I'll try to update soon. Also I do not own Fairy Tail (that would be awesome tho). Anyways, bye~
-Ⓣⓘⓐⓝⓐ🎀