Chapter 4 •Confessions•

JUVIA'S POV:

It was finally the end of the day!

I have to find Lucy!!

After putting my stuff in my locker I ran to the front of the school to find Lucy when suddenly Natsu came up to me-oh ya I remember him telling me, well Lucy, to meet him after school today!

"Forgot, huh" he said.

"Uh ya sorry, I just got a lot on my mind," I replied. I'm really getting the hang of this first person thing.

I could just go with him for a little bit, I mean this is Lucy's crush she would never turn down an opportunity to hang with him.

"Anyways what did you wanna talk to me about?"

"Um..well, it's kinda personal, mind if we go somewhere else?"

"I guess not"

He grabbed my hand and lead me to a nearby park and we sat under a tree.

He kept on fidgeting.

"Well Lucy, we've been friends for a long time and.." he paused.

Then I realized, he was going to confess!!! The quite location, the nervousness, it's 'personal' it so obvious. But wait..HE'S GONNA CONFESS TO THE WRONG PERSON!! I'm not Lucy, I have to tell him!

"Luce, lemme just get to the point," he started "I really like you, and I was wondering if maybe you felt the same way?"

Shit, what should I do!! I can't ruin this for Lucy!! I know she likes him but I want her to be the one to say it to him.

NATSU'S POV:

Her hair blowed in the wind, dang she's beautiful.

I was just staring at her waiting for her to answer, getting more anxious as the seconds go by.

What if she doesn't feel the same way, maybe I shouldn't of said anything! The last thing I wanted to do was ruining our friendship too.

"Natsu..." she finally spoke, "here's the thing, I'm not Lucy..."

LUCY'S POV:

I was looking for Juvia at the end of the school day.

Finally I found her she was looking around to, probably for me, but was stopped by Natsu.

My heart fluttered just looking at him. He said something to Juvia, and then she went with him.

I guess he had to talk to her-wait me!!! SQUEEE!!! My crush wants to talk to me, just like gray wants to talk to Juvia....Wait Gray!!!

I forgot I was supposed to meet with him after school. I looked around and finally saw him.

He was leaning against a tree with a sad expression, he probably thought I-well Juvia-stood him up.

I ran in his direction and screamed out,
"Gray!!"

GRAY'S POV:

I was waiting for Juvia to show up so I could tell her how I feel. I waited and waited and waited until finally I heard a familiar voice call out my name. I turned my head in the direction of the voice and just as I thought it was her, Juvia.

"Hey *pant* sorry Juvia's late *pant* Juvia kinda forgot *pant* heehee,"

"It's cool you're here now so..." I looked around and realized how crowded it was.
"Do you mind us going someplace quieter?" I asked.

"Uh sure," she replied.

"O-ok lets go then," crap why am I stuttering!

I lead her to a nearby stream. It was relaxing, the only noises were the birds chirping and the river flowing. I looked at Juvia, she was looking at the river and smiling. She had always loved the water so I thought it would be a good spot to confess.

I kept on staring at her beautiful face, her porcelain like skin, her baby blue eyes, cute nose, and soft pink lips....

LUCY'S POV:

Gray had been staring at me for a while now, I could see him from the corner of my eye. It was kinda awkward for me so I turned to face him. His blush deepened and he started to shuffled nervously.

"So I brought you here because...well we've know each other for a while and.." he paused.

Hold up a sec...The nerves, the stuttering, the quiet place, the fidgeting...HE'S GONNA CONFESS, AND TO THE WRONG PERSON.

Crap this is not good, we'll it's good for Juvia, but for me it just make everything even more complicated!

"Juvia, what I'm trying to say is" Gray said more confidently this time, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Will you be my-"

"Lemme stop you right there," I said dropping the third person talk.

He turned to me with both shock and sadness etched in his face. My face soften when our eyes met. I didn't mean to sound so rude I just kinda panicked! Ugh, think! I can't ruin this for Juvia.

"The truth is your confessing to the wrong person," I stated.

"Uh, no Juvia I'm not, your the right person, you've always been!" He said his voice creaking at every word. Also ignoring the fact I was talking in first person.

"That's not what I mean. I mean I'm not Juvia!!" I confessed.

"W-w-what"

"I'm not Juvia, I'm Lucy!!!!"

------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!!! Sorry about that, but an update is an update! I know I should update more often, but I've been pretty busy this past few days so ya. Anyways hope you guys like this and if you have any ideas on how this story should go please private message me, I would love some inspiration! Remember comment, vote, and follow!!!
-TIANA⃣💋