Chapter 9 •Detention Continued•

LUCY'S POV:

I looked out the open window as the wind gently caressed my face. The blush was still spewed across my checks from when Ms. Mira called Natsu and I NaLu.

A giggle. I actually kind of like it.

"What's so funny?" A voice asked.

I turned to see who it was.

Natsu.

"Nothing," I answered, sticking my tongue out at him.

He raised an eyebrow in disbelief and then smirked.

"Really?" He asked again.

"Ok fine. I was thinking about what Ms. Mira called us," I admitted.

"Oh, NaLu," he said "I kinda like I though,"

He snaked his arms around me, which was difficult, because of our desks, but romantic nevertheless.

GRAY'S POV:

"Well, even though we're not on that date I promised, at least we're still together," I said hopefully to my girlfriend. She was currently slumped in her chair with a childish pout on her face.

"Yeah, Juvia guesses.....but still."

"Still what? Why are you so grumpy?" I asked.

She's been like this since we left Mr. G's office.

When she didn't respond I nudged her.

"Seriously, what's wrong?" I said, irritation was evident on my face.

"It's just....well, Juvia has never gotten in trouble before..." She replied shyly.

I started at her a bit before laughing. She shot me a menacing glare.

"It's not funny!" She yelled hitting me on my arm.

"I'm sorry, it's just I thought it was something serious,"

"It is serious! Juvia's never been in trouble like this before, and she doesn't want to start now..."

"Well, it's a little late for that, we're pretty knee deep in trouble right now,"

"But that's ok, you're pretty hot when your bad." I joked.

"Gray-sama!"

MIRA'S POV:

Best day EVER to be the detention supervisor! Three of my ships- scratch that- cannons in the same room!

I looked over to NaLu; Natsu had his arm around Lucy's as she was giggling at what I'm guessing was one of Natsu's (not)funny jokes.

My eyes shifted to Gruvia; Juvia's face was beet red and Gray was laughing at her.

I giggled at them

Now on to Jerza; Jellal was chilling with his hands behind his head and talking to Erza as she was scribbling on some paper that I would guess was calculus homework.

I consider matchmaking my hobby and I can tell you that it has paid off extremely. Seeing all my hard work of encouragement and ship predictions help make these couples come together is probably one of my greatest accomplishments. (Lol Mira XD)

ERZA'S POV:

Time was surprisingly going quickly. I was doing my homework which was super boring, but Jellal's soothing talking voice in the background, made it seem a lot more tolerable.

I lift my head up as I continued to listen to his story and briefly look around the room. Everyone was quiet, just talking to their partners, and all of them (including me) we're content about it.

Suddenly, Ms. Mira stood up.

"Ok, guys! Detentions over, so you can go-"

Before she could continue, we all got up from our seats and raced to the door.

"Well ok then! Bye! Have a nice Christmas!" She yelled, as pushed ourselves through the door.

GRAY'S POV:

We ran out of the front doors of the school and into the refreshing outdoors. Although we liked spending time with each other, no one wants to stay in school for that long.

Stopping to take a breath and regroup, I looked around.

It was me, Juvia, Lucy, and Flamebrain. Erza and Jellal went a different way since they live in a different direction.

"Wow, Juvia completely forgot that Christmas is in less than a week!" Juv exclaimed happily, probably using Ms. Mira's goodbye as a reminder.

"Whoa, yea it is!" Lucy smiled, " do you guys want to get together for Christmas?"

We all nodded and agreed on going to Lucy's house for Christmas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chap. I know it's been forever and I'm sorry, it's just been hard to find inspiration. The next chap's going to be about Christmas, it will probably be around Christmas time when it comes out so it'll be perfect! Anyway thanks for reading!

-Tiana <3

Ps. Feel free to pm me, I always love making new friends. And if you're a Once Upon A Time fan I would love to talk about the last episodes!